Errors, bugs, questions - page 1666

Stanislav Korotky:

In five, it is in principle impossible to identify the "host" of an indicator, as there can be more than one host

Can I see an example of multiple hosts somewhere?

Stanislav Korotky:
Has there been an application to service desk or create one about this? This is clearly a bug.

There was no reply. But then I thought that if the application is not made properly, they will not consider it at all. Try making an application according to all the rules, maybe they will consider it.

In general, about time there were not a few posts. One persistent one has even been banned more than once. In essence he was right, but what he said no one needs and too emotionally presented, I can not even repeat the problem. In one of the threads I also asked a question about the Bars function but not even the barnacle reacted.

Hi, could you please tell me if the maximum number of lots I can place in MT5 is 1000. Is it the same for everyone or is there a limit somewhere? I'm trading on MICEX, that is, for example, to get a position with 3000 lots on a security I need to place 3 orders with 1000 lots each, no matter if they are limit or market ones. I cannot place all my orders at once because I will always have to click. Do you know why?

76rds:
Hi, could you please tell me if the maximum number of lots I can place in MT5 is 1000. Is it the same for everyone or is there a limit somewhere? I'm trading on MICEX, that is, for example, to get a position with 3000 lots on a security I need to place 3 orders with 1000 lots each, no matter if they are limit or market ones. I cannot place all my orders at once because I will always have to click. Do you know why?
Unfortunately, there are such limitations and you cannot go around them manually. The only thing I can advise is to write a panel with the "buy" and "sell" buttons. The panel (Expert Advisor) can work around this limitation by splitting the order into parts. Execution in this case will be instantaneous.

fxsaber:
Can I see an example of several hosts somewhere?
chart, expert, script, custom indicator

Stanislav Korotky:
chart, expert, script, custom indicator
Thought what was meant was that there can be more than one host of the same indicator at the same time. If they can't at the same time, then the excuse of closing the application to Service Desk is dubious.

fxsaber:
Thought what was meant was that there can be more than one host of the same indicator at the same time. If they can't at the same time, then the excuse of closing the request to Service Desk is questionable.

Well of course several can at the same time (and the hosts themselves can be of different types). If the indicator parameters are the same, then for example several charts will share a single instance (handle).

Only still the excuse is unwarranted, since the host or initiator are different entities. I needed to know who originally requested the creation of the indicator, but MQ said no.

Stanislav Korotky:

Only still the excuse is unwarranted, as the host or initiator are different entities. I needed to know who originally requested the creation of the indicator, but MQ refused.

Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about the initiator. For me, the "master" is the one who spawned.

Such a problem, maybe a simple one, I always loose keyboard shortcut crl+F7 when developing a program I almost always use inludes , as a result a simple compilation makes me nervous because I need to find among 10-20 files the main one and compile from it ...

I propose solutions to the problem :

Add to panel button compile all files

Your variant

Stanislav Korotky:

Well of course several can at the same time (and the hosts themselves can be of different types). If the indicator parameters are the same, then for example several charts will share a single instance (handle).

Only still the excuse is unwarranted, since the host or initiator are different entities. I needed to know who originally requested the creation of the indicator, but MQ said no.

Of course, I don't understand a lot, but for some reason I think that the indicator copies created by different "owners", even if they have the same parameters and are applied to the same chart, will have different handles. In principle, they don't know about the already existing copy of the indicator, and they should not. When drawing, they will simply overlap each other.
I may be wrong. But logic suggests that it must be so, as written in the previous paragraph.
Reason: