Errors, bugs, questions - page 1670

Sergei Vladimirov:
What does your"A::a" here indicate?
Too big a piece cut out - I'll finish it later

fxsaber:
After - does not mean immediately. But if not, when is it necessary?

Read documentation

Note

The function allows you to delete an indicator handle if it's not needed anymore, thereby saving memory. The indicator handle is deleted immediately, the calculated part of the indicator is deleted after some time (if there are no more calls to it).

Indicator handles are automatically deleted at program uploading. This function is required for memory management in complex combines. Or, as you said above, when you know for sure that you don't need this indicator data anymore

A100:
Too big a chunk cut out - I'll finish it later

If you make the pointer valid, your example works:

const A *A::a = new A;

fxsaber:

The handle can be passed through the global variables. Therefore, it is possible to use it.

What's the use. The indicator handle (like the file handle) is not a global object of the client terminal.

Print handle values of different indicators from different simultaneously running Expert Advisors

Alexander Puzanov:

When should we expect all this happiness?

I get this forbidden 403 constantly popping up when I leave my computer for a while.

Slawa:

What's the use. The indicator handle (like the file handle) is not a global object of the client terminal.

Print handle values of different indicators from different simultaneously running Expert Advisors

And the variant of the transmission through the input parameters?

A100:
This is too primitive to not work - we are talking about a more complex call such as https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page1687#comment_2792721
Is it correct to use &this? After all this is a pointer to itself. Or am I mistaken?

fxsaber:
Is it correct to use &this? After all, this is a pointer to itself. Or am I mistaken?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/basis/types/this

fxsaber:

Thank you! It turns out to be a great saving.

Didn't think about the situation when the indicator with the same parameters returns different values.

What will happen in this situation? A repeated iCustom of the indicator will produce the same result? And if after that we make ChartIndicatorAdd to all of them?

Reason: