Errors, bugs, questions - page 1649

Sergei Vladimirov:
How do I remove a URL from the trusted list? The helpline says:"To delete an address from the trusted list, select it and press "Delete" button", but there is no such button.
On the keyboard.

Ugh. Thank you.

Execution error

//Script1.mq5
typedef void (*fn)();
#import "Script2.ex5"
        void g( fn );
#import
void ff() { Print( __FUNCTION__ ); }
void OnStart() { g( ff ); }
//Script2.mq5
#property library
typedef void (*fn)();
void g( fn f ) export { f(); }
Result: Script1 (EURUSD,M15) invalid function pointer call in 'Script2.mq5

Originally (before simplification) the error was reproduced as: pure virtual function call... followed by a reference to ff()... - It means that it was an attempt to call some function

Explain, please. Some people do import ex5 instead of mqh inluder for some reason. What's the point?

A100:
And why is there no error in C/C++ in both cases? (See above for the answer to the question why C2C++ has nothing to do with it)

I wrote above too. The compilers are different.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page1664#comment_2750701

Ошибки, баги, вопросы
Ошибки, баги, вопросы
  • reviews: 1
  • www.mql5.com
Форум трейдеров MQL5.community

fxsaber:
Explain, please. Some people do import ex5 instead of mqh inluder for some reason. What is the point?
The point is to hide the source code

Andrey Barinov:
Salt in hiding the source code
Get libraries from the marketplace?! People know a thing or two about ...

Vitalii Ananev:

I wrote above too. The compilers are different.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page1664#comment_2750701

I don't think you should bother with such "genius" advices. Maybe, you grew up with MQL4 and it's a revelation to you that return can be without brackets, but there are more knowledgeable people here.

Alexey Navoykov:
I don't think you should bother with this kind of "genius" advice. ......

I didn't give any advice, much less "genius" advice.

Maybe you grew up solely on MQL4 .....

On what basis did you draw such a conclusion.

And it's a revelation to you that return can be without brackets .....

It's up to you whether to use brackets or not. It may be a revelation for you too, but if you look into the source codes supplied with the terminal, you'll see that return is with parentheses.

but there are more knowledgeable people here ....

If by more knowledgeable people you mean yourself :) If you didn't mind writing this "genius" comment to my answer, why don't you tell us your opinion about the matter?

And if by more knowledgeable people you mean administrators or developers. They are ignoring A100's questions for some reason. Why do you think?

Vitalii Ananev:

If by more knowledgeable people you mean yourself :) then if you didn't mind writing that "genius" comment on my answer, you'd better state your opinion on the matter.

And if by more knowledgeable people you mean administrators or developers. They are ignoring A100's questions for some reason. Why do you think?

I meant A100, who you ripped to shreds.) And the administration probably because they don't answer him, as they think you've taken him under patronage and will teach him everything yourself.)
Reason: