Errors, bugs, questions - page 1653

A100:

Can't hide some MetaQuotes-Demo characters. It must have started with build 1395. The terminal replaced the previously installed set in the Market Watch with its own set (which does not always happen during build updates) and after that on some symbols the Hide menu is not active, and on the Symbols menu then the Hide button - nothing happens. For example GBPCAD chart I do not have and in deleted too

Artyom Trishkin:
There is such a thing. It cannot be hidden programmatically.

If the chart of the tool is open, it (symbol) cannot be hidden...

Close the chart and you will be happy.

The Tester->Backtest->Transactions tab has the symbol names all with a small letter. For example, symbol Eu-9.16 is shown as eu-9.16, RTS-9.16 as rts-9.16.

BCS-MetaTrader5 server. In Market Watch trading on RTS-9.16 is disabled (in specification so) - in grey colour. At the same time in the offline tester it is possible to trade on this symbol, but there is no commission!

When studying code (especially someone else's code), you often use ALT+G in the editor to jump accordingly. By pressing ALT+G several times, you go deeper into the nesting of functions/methods. And when you understand the meaning, you want to go one step back (to the place where you pressed ALT+G). When you understand it there, you want to go one step back again. How to do it?

If the TP price level of a Buy position is the same as the SellLimit price, then in the backtest (not in hedge mode) the SellLimit is often triggered before the TP. In such a situation of coinciding prices, is it correct for the tester to always execute TP first and then the Limit order?

Since we currently have no such priority, the situation described above is managed in the tester by chance.

For example, when SellLimit_Price == BuyTP_Price and SellLimit_Lots = Buy_Lots, there is an ambiguity in the tester:

• First, SellLimit triggers - the position is closed. TP is senseless, and as a result, there are no open positions.
  • TP triggers first - position is closed. SellLimit triggers - the opposite position to the closed one is opened.
In one case there is no position; in another case there is one. Please introduce unambiguity into the behaviour of the tester.

Alexey Viktorov:

If the chart of an instrument is open, it (the symbol) cannot be hidden...

Close the chart and then you will be happy...

Interested in the option without "if" (see text in full, not just the picture)

A100:
Interested in the option without "if" (see text in full, not just the picture)

A variant without "if" - close the symbolchart you want to hide and you'll be happy...

Take your pick...

Alexey Viktorov:

If the chart of an instrument is open, it (the symbol) cannot be hidden...

Close the chart and then you will be happy...

Otherwise we don't know...

Artyom Trishkin:
Otherwise we don't know...
Are you saying the symbol is not hidden when the charts are closed?

Good evening. Who can help with MQL5? I'm a complete novice. I have a lot of problems with MQL5. I am setting up a parabolic, I am doing compilation, but it does not want to test in MQL5 afterwards.
Reason: