FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1491

VNG Nemo, with a glove to the face, gave Nestadamus a slap. He says to him, bite him!

First the mystery of peace and being, then we will sing of peace with you.

Nestadamus wondered if his song is so sonorous, or should I say, the wise man is wrong.

And immediately spit in his right eye, so he wouldn't make smart speeches.

But made it simple, he's gone!

Vizard_:
Zhenka... confess! Have you had some more wine?))
Of course not. I don't want to be spit on for anything else by some of the smart guys on this forum... You can write a lot of resentment, but it's all pointless.

Vizard_:
Long gone are the days of summer.
In memory only...
Dew on the grass...

They even deleted the post where my post was quoted

vng_nemo:

Now that you've mentioned me, I'll ask you, a child-lover of mathematics, some questions. And you answer them. Not for me, for yourself answer, for me the answers have been clear for a long time.

If you don't want the answers (Hubert Alles bias), do I have to bother?

By the way, mathematics is not a contradiction to economics, it seems to be a part of it...

Nestradamus:

If you don't want answers (prejudice yuber allez ), is there any point for me to bother???

By the way, maths is not at odds with economics, but seems to be a component of it...

Ordnung yuber allez!!!

Und year mit uns....

stranger:

Sorcerer, I visited this forum the day before yesterday, gave the dudes links to your posts about Niroba, so they must have read it)))

Niroba's the moderator there now...

He always seems to be the moderator there)))) Wouldn't be surprised if most of the posts are under fake nicknames...
You'd better get him over here... ...for a laugh))) Sensei's busy... on a drum kit)))

Ilya, call your GURU and let him answer for audi....

Evgeniya Balchin:
No, of course not. I don't want to be spit on for anything else by some of the clever people on this forum... There's a lot of indignation to be written, but it's all pointless.
Never mind... The value of this thread is partly in the development of stress tolerance)))
And when Charter wakes up, maybe he'll even give you flowers... and apologize... you never know...

Nestradamus:

If you don't want answers (prejudice yuber allez ), is there any point for me to bother???

By the way, maths is not at odds with economics, but seems to be a component of it...

It's not about you or me. This forum is public, many more people read it than write it. And then I do not agree with your opinion. That's why I wrote, I don't need answers. But you yourself, really, do not understand the meaning of these questions? For your own sake it's possible to make an effort. But if you think that it is not worth it, why did you raise the question?

stranger:

They even deleted the post where my post was quoted

Fucking hell... gotta keep up the "microclimate"))) hilarious...
Reason: