Errors, bugs, questions - page 1645

Vitalii Ananev:
He didn't give the full code, and apparently there are branching operators in that full code.
I gave the full code.

Alexey Navoykov:
In general, it's not very clear what exactly is meant by "many lines with return, continue, without break". is there an if?
If-else is there, but the task is not to roll out megabytes of code but to get the point across. In this case it is essential that there is no break;

A100:
If is, but the task is not to roll out megabytes of code, but to get the point across. In this case it is important that there is no break;
Oh, I see. So yes, you're right

Sergei Vladimirov:
I have given it in full.

The error message is still correct.

Let's assume a situation like this

bool Func()
{
   while(false)
   {
      return true;
   }
// тут нет return условие входа в цикл не выполняется.
}

Vitalii Ananev:

The error message is still correct.

Suppose this is the situation

Your example really doesn't return a value. But A100 has a completely different example.

Sergei Vladimirov:
In your example, there is really no return value. But A100 has quite a different example.

If you think about it, instead of false or true, it can be any logical expression whose value is not known at compile time. The value of this expression will be known only at runtime.

Apparently, the compiler developers generate this error at the compilation stage to eliminate this error at runtime under any conditions.

fxsaber:

This is not true. The difference of two normalized doubles will always be equal to zero if their normalized values are the same. We don't need to cite the example of comparing float and double. This is not the case of two double's.

Moreover you can take two numbers whose normalized values are equal to each other. But their normalized difference will not equal zero.

What is "the normalized values coincide"?

Slawa:
What is "normalized values match"?
NormalizeDouble(Value1, Digits) == NormalizeDouble(Value2, Digits)

Hi all, I have iPhone 4 apple. I have lost the ability to close orders from my iPhone, what is the reason?I use MetaTrader 4. My brokeris Just2Trader-Demo.

fxsaber:
NormalizeDouble(Value1, Digits) == NormalizeDouble(Value2, Digits)
Then in your last post both paragraphs contradict each other.
Reason: