Errors, bugs, questions - page 1349

Vladimir Pastushak:

Any levels can be linked to date and price and any objects linked to date and price can be linked to X and Y coordinates.

All classes and libraries in terminals are written as examples and show possibilities of the language, if you need something else just write what you need ...

Your question relates to another thread on this forum

You probably do not want to understand - I made a suggestion as in my opinion more convenient, and the fact that someone here started to suggest how to screw in something with a crutch, the topic is really not relevant ...

And about the classes of standard library I would not say so - they're obviously not for example and not to demonstrate the possibilities of the language, otherwise they would not be upgraded. And those interfaces I need I've already implemented using my own class library, which is unfortunate. The developer has no desire to change something at the request of users, i.e. standard class library is really not STL in C++ and community is not created and improved, and how it would be great if normal innovations were introduced in this library. For example there is a good implementation of transparent buttons https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/41914 and it's really useful functionality, and written using standard interface standard of the standard library. Similarly in functions, the developer has introduced overloading in some functions, so why not overload the functions on object binding? After all, a function will work faster than putting a wrapper on it.

Библиотеки: Класс СBmpButtonTransparent
Библиотеки: Класс СBmpButtonTransparent
  • www.mql5.com
Класс кнопки позволяет обрабатывать наведение мышки и нажатие на кнопку любой произвольно заданной формы. - - Категория: статьи и техническая библиотека по автоматическому трейдингу

Admins, do something with sham friends who are constantly asking for friends! Because these requests periodically come from those who have already been rejected!

Just sick of their advertising pages! Maybe we should add 1 more button like "ban" or "complaint", to those buttons that already have "accept" and "reject"?

There's another bug that I've been seeing for a long time, but I can't figure out the reason for it.

The essence of the bug concerns OBJPROP_TOOLTIP when creating an object, such as buttons when you specify OBJPROP_TOOLTIP is sometimes simply not written ...

For example I create 10-15 buttons, 10 of them get OBJPROP_TOOLTIP, but 5 don't ... I don't know what it is ...

Vladimir Pastushak:

There's another bug that I've been seeing for a long time, but I can't figure out the reason for it.

The essence of the bug concerns OBJPROP_TOOLTIP when creating an object such as a button when specifying OBJPROP_TOOLTIP happens that OBJPROP_TOOLTIP simply is not written ...

For example I create 10-15 buttons, 10 have OBJPROP_TOOLTIP listed and 5 don't ... I can't figure it out ...

I found out when this bug happens !!!

If the object name contains a "Com" text fragment OBJPROP_TOOLTIP doesn't work .....

Help. I don't understand why and how the advisor is not working

MSI357 Михаил:
Help. I do not understand why and how the EA does not work

For starters, please prescribe

#property strict
, fix all warnings. And then describe in more detail what isn't working.

MSI357 Михаил:
Help. I don't understand why or how the EA does not work
The code is written in the old style, i.e. it has no strict error control, for this you need to prescribe at the beginning of the code:
#property strict

It is also necessary to bring all event handling functions into compliance, see the help in this section and look at the code - replace all obsolete functions with new ones.

It is desirable to replace global variables in the EA code and used only in user functions with local variables. This step will avoid many "childish" errors, and the code will be easier to read.

It is mandatory to review changes in the priorities of operations (the corresponding Help file), some operations in the old style have changed their priorities, respectively, you may need to change the conditions in the logic.

After that, if there are any errors, ask with a detailed description of what does not work.

Question on the subject. Has the recompiler from MT4 to MT5 and vice versa been lifted yet? And what are the results?

By an advisor to transfer to a different terminal.

Vladimir Pastushak:

I figured out when this bug happens !!!

If the object name contains "Com" text fragment, OBJPROP_TOOLTIP doesn't work .....

Com ! =Com

everything works

void OnStart()
{
        const string object_name = "Сom";
        ::ObjectCreate( 0, object_name, OBJ_BUTTON, 0, 0, 0 );
                          ::ObjectSetString( 0, object_name, OBJPROP_TOOLTIP, object_name );
        const string tt = ::ObjectGetString( 0, object_name, OBJPROP_TOOLTIP );
        Print( "tt=", tt );
}

A100:

Com != Com

everything works

No errors with russian text, russian tickst is glowing red...

You create one object differently for me, 20 objects...

Why do you put :: in front of the function?

Reason: