Errors, bugs, questions - page 1352

Leanid Aladzyeu:

When did the laws of mathematics change?

Since when is 4.5 not bigger than 4.45?

The check is not by name, it is forbidden in the rules to write the version in the name, most likely there is an error in the proprietary version...

Guys, please give me a hint! I am trading Forts RTS. I specify the lot in my Expert Advisor without any changes, but it occasionally opens with an increased lot. What may it be related to? I have no such problems in tester, in real trade it lives its own life. I traded by indicator. Maybe someone has faced with this problem.

Дмитрий Мотков:
Guys, please advise! I trade Forts RTS. I specify no lot changes in Expert Advisor, but it occasionally opens with bigger lot. What may it be associated with? I have no such problems in tester, in real trade it lives its own life. I traded by indicator. Maybe somebody has faced with this problem.

If you are using an EA, there might be a bug

If you open an order with standard means I recommend you to look at the minimum lots, maybe the lot you are dealing with is the minimum and less than minimum is impossible.....

Dear Sirs, can someone please explain why my profit percentage when copying the signal is much lower than that of the provider? Isn't it copied in proportion to the deposit? Maybe something needs to be changed in the settings. Please advise me.

Vladimir Pastushak:

If you're using an Expert Advisor, you may have a bug.

If you're opening an order with standard tools, I recommend you look at the minimum lots, maybe the lot you are dealing with is the minimum and you can't do less than the minimum... So, you have to set the maximal lot which the margin allows in your EA? Can you fix this bug?

So, should I set the maximum lot that the margin allows in the Expert Advisor? Can this bug be fixed? Response toVladimir Pastushak

Дмитрий Мотков:
My deposit is 6 times less than the signal provider's, and my lot is 14 times less, i.e. the minimum is 0.01.

uekzq:

Dear Sirs, can someone please explain why my profit percentage when copying the signal is much lower than that of the provider? Isn't it copied in proportion to the deposit? Maybe something needs to be changed in the settings. Please advise me.

I have never copied signals. I've been trading forex manually lately.

Дмитрий Мотков:

So, should I set the maximum lot that the margin allows in the Expert Advisor? Can this bug be fixed? Response toVladimir Pastushak
All depends on the Expert Advisor ...

Vladimir Pastushak:
It all depends on the advisor ...
This advisor right here.
Reason: