Errors, bugs, questions - page 1324

Karputov Vladimir:
Everything on the chart is a graphic. Changed the text in the text field, it means that for the user to see the change should be forced to refresh the screen. I'm telling you - would have been tested long ago :).

You don't understand what you're talking about, a chart is a chart, and the data won't update until you update it. In other words, by updating the chart, you don't update the class fields, and I needed a mechanism that does that. Actually it has already been found.

See the attached file, the Opening Price field.

Files:
test_NewForm.ex5  191 kb

Konstantin Karpov:

You don't understand what you're talking about, a chart is a chart, and the data won't update until you update it. In other words, by updating the chart, you don't update the class fields, and I needed a mechanism that does that. Actually it has already been found.

See attached file, field Opening price.

Unfortunately it is impossible to view - you have mixed up extension of the posted file.

Karputov Vladimir:
Unfortunately it's impossible to view it - you've mixed up the extension of the posted file.
Run it in MT5 and you will see everything, there is no point in showing the code as I practically described it above...

Konstantin Karpov:
Run it in MT5 and you'll see everything, there's no point in showing the code as I practically described it above...
Why are you asking questions then? If you asked a question and answered it yourself?

Karputov Vladimir:
Why are you asking questions then? If you asked a question and answered it yourself?

gosh darn it :) when I asked the question, I didn't know the answer, but then I thought about it and found it :)

Eh, I'll have to create a horizontal and vertical menu class, because it doesn't look kasher...

Konstantin Karpov:

gosh darn it :) when I asked the question, I didn't know the answer, but then I thought about it and found it :)

Eh, I'll have to write a horizontal and vertical menu class, because it doesn't look kasher...

Yes. No menu. I've been doingIn Classes to create panels and dialogs you need to add a class to create menus? but I haven't finished.

Karputov Vladimir:
Yes. No menu. I've been doingIn Classes to create panels and dialogs you need to add a class to create menus? But I haven't finished.

I think it should be a separate class like Integer in IncGUI. It should be created on the same principle, but with the common mechanisms of the standard library, so as not to break anything.

This class should use horizontal and vertical scrolling, the only thing we need to add from graphics - horizontal scrolling buttons, they are not present in the resources of the standard library.

Attached is a menu based on the redesigned IncGUI.

Files:
56.png  169 kb

Previously when ordering a job it was possible to specify a specific person, now when I enter the data nothing happens - the job is created public errors are not reported.

It turns out that the problem is that not all performers are selected when writing the name (originally I just copied it) - I needVitaly Maslennikov .

-Aleks-:

Previously when ordering a job it was possible to specify a specific person, now when I enter the data nothing happens - the job is created public errors are not reported.

It turns out that the problem is that not all performers are selected when writing the name (originally I just copied it) - I needVitaly Maslennikov .

Name and nickname are two big differences. Need:

• or hover your mouse over the name/nickname - in the pop-up window will be what you need.
  • Or go to user's profile and copy text after last slash.

Karputov Vladimir:

A name and a nickname are two big differences. You need to:

• or hover the mouse over the name/nickname and it pops up.
  • Or go to user's profile and copy the text after the last slash.

Golly, it's not so easy to find a nickname now... And why have not made it possible and by name to select the Executive - a mystery.

Thanks for the clarification.

Reason: