Errors, bugs, questions - page 3044

Andrey Dik:

no, it's really deadly.

the object window shouldn't keep the focus on itself, that's one. double-clicking in the list on an object should cause it to go to the object on the chart, just as double-clicking in the transaction history causes it to go to the chart.

This is a trading platform, not a glamorous female application for cycle control, everything should be like in the army - ugly but uniform, functional to the maximum and cause additional distracting thinking activity to the trader to a minimum.

Do you know what phrase is banned in Germany?

Alexey Viktorov:

Do you know what phrase is forbidden in Germany?

What? Where? When? You want to play "What? Where? When?"? - great idea if it helps make the mt5 platform better.

Greetings all.

Is everything OK with the Warehouse? I've got another commit that won't go through...

It says "common error" and "commit failed".

Is it just me, or does everyone have a problem ?

P.S. It's working...

mt5 b.2958 now
MqlTradeRequest TOBP_trdreq= {0};

Causes an error :

cannot convert 0 to enum 'ENUM_TRADE_REQUEST_ACTIONS'

now need to initiate with zeros manually on all parameters ?

Oleg Peiko:
mt5 b.2958 now

Causes an error :

does it now have to be manually initiated with zeros on all parameters ?

MqlTradeRequest TOBP_trdreq= {};

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Thank you !

MqlTradeCheckResult TOSP_trdres= {0}

untouched...

Alexey Viktorov:

Do you know what phrase is forbidden in Germany?

Which one?

Have already written here on this subject. Once again, please index several years of the forum for Search. Right now, Search is ignoring posts over a long historical interval. Third-party search engines find it, in-house search doesn't.

Unable to debug the programme on the forward period :(

velidon:

Hi.

I don't know where to write, so I'm writing here. Decided with some friends to run their own agents. Installed it on 3 computers. Overnight I got only 1 pass on one computer and 16 on the other. At the same time my friends have hundreds of passes. On my profile I can see all my computers and passes.

Who is aware of it, tell me what I am doing wrong or where to turn with the issue. Thank you

It's all about great randomness + the number of agents.

Reason: