Errors, bugs, questions - page 646

muallch:

Thank you for the clarification!

Follow-up: I'm testing with remote agents via the internet. Why do agents get the full minute history if I'm testing at opening day prices? The preparation time before the tests start is simply obscene - an hour, for example. Good for those with a 10-100 megabit pipe, but here you're sitting on a measly megabit...

1. Because all of our history is stored in a minute format.

2. At the moment, testing "by opening prices" means just running OnTester at the beginning of each bar. At the same time M1 OHLC ticks are still formed, because stops, expirations and equity have to be calculated.

In versions 581 and 586 in the strategy tester you changed something in DLL processing.

Could you please write what exactly you changed there, I can't figure it out for a week.

MT5 itself is working, but the strategy tester just won't do it.

Renat:

Most likely not enough memory for chart buffers, which are built from minutes.

244 mb is not that much. How much memory is installed on the computer anyway?

3Gb, 32 bit XP. To tell the truth, when I caught the error other applications were running too.

But in general the system is behaving strangely with MT5 586 build running. During the last days it crashed twice, some kind of glitch when opening mq5 files, regular lags.

I won't clarify it now (I suspect it's time to reinstall the system), as long as the system is tolerable,

but I will try to keep track of these moments when I reinstall.

Maybe I'm not asking the right question, but how do I get the standard windows libraries into the MT5? For example kernel32. This is needed to be able to use the functions to work with files located in any folders.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартная библиотека - Документация по MQL5

tor30515:

Maybe I'm not asking the right question, but how do I get the standard windows libraries into the MT5? For example kernel32. You need it to be able to use functions to work with files located in any folders.
You need unicode versions of these functions. MQL5 does not work with ANSI, as it was in MQL4.

Hello. After upgrading MT5 to version 586, strategy tester reports: Access violation write to 0x0060073C.

I am using dll for exchange with external programs. Everything was fine in previous versions of MT5. Please advise where to dig?

32bit Windows XP

rjurip:

Hello. After upgrading MT5 to version 586, strategy tester reports: Access violation write to 0x0060073C.

I am using dll for exchange with external programs. Everything was fine in previous versions of MT5. Please advise where to dig?

32bit Windows XP

I wrote a letter to my DC asking them to roll back to 574 version for this reason.

Indeed, in the 586 build in x86 there is an error when calling functions from DLL.
We apologize, the bug will be fixed in the next build.
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Вызов функции
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Вызов функции
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Функции / Вызов функции - Документация по MQL5

MoneyJinn:

OnChartEvent() is silent when the current chart type is changed using the buttons on the terminal.

Should it be like this?

build 586

OnChartEvent() is also silent at such an event as the autoscrolling of the chart to the beginning after a tick occurs.

I have configured MT5 build 586 to publish reports via FTP to the website: http://rnn.heigh.ru/ReportHistory-989948.html

But the pages come corrupted and won't open properly in the browser. Some extra four characters are added to the beginning of the page.

Publishing with the same settings via MT4 works fine: see http://rnn.heigh.ru/statement.htm

Browser FireFox

heigh.ru - de beste bron van informatie over heigh. Deze website is te koop!
  • rnn.heigh.ru
By using our site, you consent to this privacy policy: This website allows third-party advertising companies for the purpose of reporting website traffic, statistics, advertisements, "click-throughs" and/or other activities to use Cookies and /or Web Beacons and other monitoring technologies to serve ads and to compile anonymous statistics...
Reason: