News from elite subscription - page 17

Joining Elite Section

I have attempted unsuccessfully to join the Elite Section. All five (5) times, I was rejected because of an error message saying that I must enter the security code as shown. I have correctly done so using caps when shown and I still am rejected.

Please let me know when your error is fixed so I can complete my membership.

Thanks for your assistance.

Hope it will be fixed soo.

If not - send PM to me.

---------------------------

Just a reminder: about elite section please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

newdigital:
Hope it will be fixed soo.

If not - send PM to me.

---------------------------

Just a reminder: about elite section please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Apparently your error is still not fixed. Attached is a picture of your problem as I attempt to join.

Please let me know when the error is fixed so I (and others) can join.

Thanks

Files:
error_1.png  39 kb

no any single person reported about this "number" problem for one year.

BTW thanks for reporting.

I usually find this kind of problem, when cookies are not enabled.

Are cookies enabled?

FranklinTN:
Apparently your error is still not fixed. Attached is a picture of your problem as I attempt to join.

Please let me know when the error is fixed so I (and others) can join.

Thanks

Hello, this message is directly reported by Paypal (not by our website).

I have tried to do it myself and security code worked fine for me.

We will ask to paypal to try to discover the problem. Please if you can try with other browser (Firefox or other).

We apologize for inconveniences.

newdigital:
no any single person reported about this "number" problem for one year. BTW thanks for reporting.

My guess is that since no one has reported it for the past year is that it has just became a problem. Contacting paypal will not resolve the issue since paypal is not the method of payment and the link is not related to paypal. The issue is with the security system. It rejects whatever code is typed in, matching or not. Cookie is enabled for this site. Thanks for the replies guys!

hi admin... i recomended stratocash for elite subscription payment gateway

forexts:
We are trying to customize a secondary gateway. I think in a week implementation will be finished.

#################################

hi admin... i recomended stratocash for elite subscription payment gateway

Some news from elite section.

NewsTrader53 vesion (which is trading this calendar https://www.mql5.com/en/forum ) performed fine in this week.

TPE EA (breakout).

Closed trade: -102 pips (EURUSD), +53 (GBPUSD), +13 (USDJPY) and +12 (USDCHF). Open trades: +8 (EURUSD), +210 (GBPUSD), -2 (USDJPY) and +33 (USDCHF).

SBS EA (breakout).

+210 pips already closed trades this week and +159 pips on open trades (will be closed today or on Monday).

Some other EAs based on breakout are having open trades (did not close yet).

StepMA EAs (1 order per pair):

1.42 version: trades with +5 pips were closed and very few trades with +551 pips still open.

1.1 version: trades +29 pips were closed and trades with +455 pips are still open.

Brainwashing EAs: all the versions are not reacting on such a big movement which was receintly and not reacting on the news. Profitable for some pairs/versions.

Firebird EA. This week (closed trades): +567 on USDJPY, +261 on EURUSD.

Public 20_pips_EA are profitable this week. Equity is more than $30,000 (starting from 25,000). There is public thread about this EA with the settings.

Mandarine EA. It is public EA from this section. Closed trades with +367 pips this week and open trade: +141 pips. 1 order per pair.

Scalp_net. 1 order per pair.

Original verion: +161 for EURUSD closed this week.

1.3 version (many orders per pair): small losses this week.

1.5 version (1 order per pair): +300 for EURUSD already closed.

FXAnt: +144 pips fpr GBPJPY closed for this week. Other pairs did not trade this week.

Fozzy EA (our forex-tsd version, D1 timeframe). Just started to test this wek with new settings. +23 on USDCAD is still open.

Finished to test SignalTrader EA and this EA will be posted in public here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

Some other EAs are trading this week this some small losses or small profit.

That's all new.

This week.

Quick look at the trades.

Brainwashing EAs (all the versions) traded good during this week. It is public EAs from this section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Fozzy EA is performing good. D1 timeframe. This EA is different from FF EA.

Firebird EA is performing good during this week. See forward statements attached. This EA was posted on some thread together with the settings as well. It is old classical EA. We have more advanced public versions of course. But i am testing this old 0.65 version since January 2006 without settings changing.

Goldwarrior EA are performing good. It is public EA. I attached this EA to the charts in 01st of January 2006 and never changed any settings. As I remember I am using sl=100 and there is some multiplier .. for example, when the market is going to opposite direction so EA is openning the second order by 3 lot size (which I did not like) so, I changed it in the settings to be 0.3 lot size instead of 3. Starting lot size is 0.1. Other settings are default ones. This EA is trading very slowly but it is profitable: as i remember it is more than 1,000 or 2,000 pips in profit for every pair already.

Newstrader 5.3 version is performing good: i am trading this calendar Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars It is very comfortable to do: i am doing this forex calendar Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars and I am trading the high impacted news events of this calendar using Newstrader EA.

I started trading signal public service one month ago here Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars No one can see it now as I am testing it trying to understand the performance. One month testing is not enough to understand about performance. If it is good so I will make it to be a public. If not - so .. just forget about. I am posting this signals using SignalSender indicator directly from my Metatrader to this calendar Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars and i am trading this signals using SignalTrader EA. D1 timeframe. I am using just Ichimoku indicator. SignalSender indicator and SignalTrader EA are the public tools from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

So, anybody may publish the signas and suggest the customers to trade it using SignalSender EA. It is very easy. It may be commercial or private or public signals. I am doing it as public one. Anyway, i will make my signals to be a public if the performance will be good but one months for D1 timeframe is not enough. By the way, it is in good profit now.

That's all news.

Reason: