Test of an EA based on ticks - page 5

fxsaber:

I only see the report.

What a nasty report in the MT5 tester when compared to MT4. OK, the order system is different, but there is no information on modifications.

You can't make a tester report the same way you make a real account report. The modifications should be visible in the Strategy Tester! And where are the milliseconds and the tick number in the millisecond at which the modification occurred!

Going back to the discussion, we see

Orders
Opening timeOrderSymbolTypeVolumePriceS / LT / PTimeStateComment
2016.01.04 10:18:052EURUSD_ibuy0.01 / 0.011.094371.094061.094762016.01.04 10:18:05filled
2016.01.04 10:18:203EURUSD_isell0.01 / 0.011.094462016.01.04 10:18:20filledsl 1.09446

Is this just a consequence of hidden modifications (triggered SL in the positive zone) or a tester bug?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Enclose reports with "Custom Delay" trading mode enabled. For values 10, 100, 1000.

HH By the way, there should be Delay-optimisation mode - input parameters are not changed, and only (full enumeration) Delay is changed. This would immediately give a graphical representation of the TC result depending on execution speed.

Maxim Romanov:

The easiest way is to check if the trades in the tester and the demo are the same in one and the same period. If they do not coincide, then whether the profit is the same in the tester and on the demo, at least approximately. If you want to check whether they coincide with each other. It seems it is not difficult to deposit it on the demo for a week.

Why do we use H1 period if we trade on ticks?

It works on the demo. I have not registered any signal today with the settings I have used in the test. The TF does not matter.

fxsaber:

What a nasty report in the MT5 tester when compared to MT4. OK, the order system is different, but there is no information on modifications.

You can't make a tester report the same way you make a real account report. The modifications should be visible in the Strategy Tester! And where are the milliseconds and the tick number in the millisecond at which the modification occurred!

Going back to the discussion, we see

Orders
Opening timeOrderSymbolTypeVolumePriceS / LT / PTimeStateComment
2016.01.04 10:18:052EURUSD_ibuy0.01 / 0.011.094371.094061.094762016.01.04 10:18:05filled
2016.01.04 10:18:203EURUSD_isell0.01 / 0.011.094462016.01.04 10:18:20filledsl 1.09446

Is this just a consequence of hidden modifications (triggered SL in the positive zone) or a tester bug?

There are no hidden modifications ! I am not a scammer !

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
There are no hidden modifications ! I am not a scammer !

You don't get it. It is not you, it is the tester who hides the modifications of any TS.

For what reason is SL in the positive zone?

fxsaber:

Enclose reports with "Custom Delay" trading mode enabled. For values 10, 100, 1000.

HH By the way, there should be Delay-optimisation mode - input parameters are not changed, and only (full enumeration) Delay is changed. This would immediately give a graphical representation of the dependence of the TC result on the speed of execution.

Reports 10,100,1000

I do not know what to do when I try to use the Strategy Tester. I am working with MT5 for the first time.

fxsaber:

HH By the way, there should be Delay-optimisation mode - input parameters are not changed, and only (full enumeration) Delay is changed. This would immediately give a graphical representation of the TC result depending on execution speed.

Full overshoot should be done with which "Trade Mode" ?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
A full overshoot has to be done with which "Trading Mode" ?
That's for the developers to do, not you.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
It works on the demo. With the settings in the test, there has not been a single signal today. The TF does not matter.
Well, if it works, and the results coincide in terms of profitability over the week, then you can put a small amount on the real account (for a week), compare the results and you can start getting rich!)

Maxim Romanov:
Well, if it works, and the results coincide in terms of profitability for a week, then you can put a small amount into a real account (for a week), compare the results and you can start to get rich!)
I am thinking of opening a cent account. Will the trading results then coincide with a normal account ?
Reason: