Wishes for MT5 - page 25

mer495:

Wishes!!!! Note!!!!!

Do you have a Documentation, please make the end of the description of the function, etc. by request to open the forum strictly according to this function, very helpful, sometimes you read the description but do not quite understand the effect or influence on the desired construction of the EA and starts losing time, searching the forum maybe someone has already experienced this function, but if you do not understand something here below as Code Base you have done read!!!! What do you say!!!! I think many need it!!!

I support it!)

I really miss multi-threaded optimisation in mt4, 8 processors and optimised only on one, if you make it mt5 will not be the price =)

It would also be cool if the indicator could also be sent to a parallel thread, for example, when you put it on a chart and glocke it to work not in the main trid. Also we need stacked traces as in Java, it is difficult for a complex program to figure out where something is broken.

excelf:
It would be nice if the indicator could also be sent to a parallel thread, for example, when you put it to a chart and tick it, it will not work in the main trid. Also we need stacktrays as in Java, it is not easy for a complex program to figure out where something is broken.

I completely agree, not all indicators are so critical to runtime, to load the main thread with them.

I don't agree about the checkbox, it is faster to use a program flag, the developer knows better how an indicator should work.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

It is still unclear whether there will be a visualisation mode in the tester. If so, I would like to see a button to simulate one bar in addition to pause/start the simulation. And if you add it to MT4, it will be a real pleasure.

api писал(а) :

It is still unclear whether there will be a visualisation mode in the tester. If so, I would like to see a button to simulate one bar in addition to pause/start the simulation. If you add it in MT4, it will be a real pleasure.

Well, if in MT5 you can play in backgroud tetris, then the visualization mode in tetr... ...ugh, the tester will have to be screwed in, for sure.

Place your bets, gentlemen?

Dear developers, I have several requests for MT5.

1) It would be desirable to have an adjustable font size on axes. It is too small at the moment.

2) When a chart is enlarged, the candlesticks are enlarged, while the shadows are not: they remain so thin. I wish the candlestick shadows were also increasing (getting fatter).

To solve these problems, you can, for example, add two options in properties (F8) - shadow width and font size.

3) For Fibo levels we would add setting the type and colour of each line and a pop-up price level when hovering over it with the mouse. Currently, the pop-up price level only works for 3 points (0, 50%, 100%).

4) I was expecting to see the usual "workspace" in MT5. Didn't see it. Will there be any? If you work with a large number of instruments, you have to keep several MTs open, which is not really convenient. Also a question arises: won't the terminal slow down with, for example, 40 windows open?

5) The quotation window, which pops up on (F10) can be extended. To transform it into some scanner, which would display not only quotes, but also indicator values with adjustable signals.

6) In the properties of the trend line, horizontal line... indicators add a tab "signal". The signal will be given at certain indicator values or when the price crosses the trend line... (if activated, of course).
It would be nice if the existing signals would not only beep, but also a pop-up window would appear, for example, with a symbol and the price. This is useful, if there are several open positions, and you do not know which one gave the signal.

7) When setting order prices, SL, TP or their modifications with a mouse, we will be able to specify a step of price change in the order of 5, 10, 20..., and not only by 1 point as it is now.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов - Документация по MQL5

nanotrading:

4) I expected to see the usual "workspace" in MT5. Didn't see it. Will there be any? If you work with a lot of tools, you have to keep several MTs open, which is not really convenient. There is also a question: won't the terminal slow down with, for example, 40 windows open?

File-Profiles. It was already in MT4

sergeev писал(а) :
Файл-Профили. Это ещё в МТ4 было

It seems to me that profiles are not convenient. For example, a profile is open for one group of futures, there are open positions, there may be signals to open new positions. But if I want to view 3 other groups of futures that also have possible entries and exits, how? Load another profile? And skip the signals from the closed profile?

nanotrading:

It seems to me that profiles are not convenient. For example, a profile is open for one group of futures, there are open positions, there may be signals to open new positions. But if I want to view 3 other groups of futures that also have possible entries and exits, how? Load another profile? And skip the signals from the closed profile?

If you successfully trade 40 futures at the same time, what prevents you from having a couple more computers nearby?)
Reason: