TC 1-2-3 and a couple more - page 6

RomanS >>:

Есть описание индикатора?

Here is the indicator itself https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2010/04/1-2-3vPatterntMTFuv3.1.rar

Only my Alpari does not show it on H4 and H1 for some reason

rumata1984 >>:

Фрактал (индикатор Fractals) может перерисовываться до тех пор, пока с момента образования фрактала полностью не пройдет 2 свечи. Если Вам это непонятно, следующие вопросы Вам лучше задавать в теме "Вопросы новичков...". Извините, если что не так.

This Fractal indicator does not redraw...

Foxter писал(а) >>

Here is the indicator itself https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2010/04/1-2-3vPatterntMTFuv3.1.rar

Only my Alpari does not show it on H4 and H1 for some reason

I posted the same one, or are they different? It may not display... if there's no 123

North, this is yours. What does it mean if there is no 1-2-3?

Foxter писал(а) >>
North, this is yours. What does it mean if there is no 1-2-3?

and what does it mean if it doesn't show on H4 and H1? It means it is not found. (the conditions under which it occurs are not met).
P.S. 1-2-3 = pattern 123

sever29 >>:

а что значит- "не отображает на H4 и H1"? Значит он не найден. (не выполнены условия, при которых он возникает)
П.С. 1-2-3= паттерн= патерн 123

There is no point in building a TS on this indicator, just run it in the tester in visualisation mode and everything will become clear

Actually.....
You are studying the wrong pattern, it would be much more useful if it were mirrored on the Y axis

RomanS писал(а) >>

There is no point in building a TS on this indicator, just run it in the tester in visualization mode and everything will become clear

>> It is interesting to hear why.

RomanS писал(а) >>
And in general.....
You are studying the wrong pattern, it would be much more useful if it were mirrored on the Y axis

Could you please show me a picture.

sever29 >>:

интересно услышать почему.

Just run it in the visualisation mode of the tester and you will see
Reason: