Q, how to delete a line?

how is it possiable to remove the black line that indicait the bid price,

i mark it in yellow.

is it possiable not to see the line but, only the price on the side.

like all other's company charts.

please help

Files:
1122.gif  11 kb

Removing line

rover:
how is it possiable to remove the black line that indicait the bid price,

i mark it in yellow.

is it possiable not to see the line but, only the price on the side.

like all other's company charts.

please help

This is how i do it but there may be another way. Right click your mouse on the chart a pop up box will appear, select properties and click on the colors tabat the top of the next pop up box, go to gridcolour and make it the same as your background colourand the line disappears, this only works if you do not want the grid pattern on your chart as it removes those lines as well. It works for me as i do not like the grid lines and can set the grid colour to black to remove the price line if desired, if there is another way i do not know about it.

Hope this helps

cja

thanks a lot

cja:
This is how i do it but there may be another way. Right click your mouse on the chart a pop up box will appear, select properties and click on the colors tabat the top of the next pop up box, go to gridcolour and make it the same as your background colourand the line disappears, this only works if you do not want the grid pattern on your chart as it removes those lines as well. It works for me as i do not like the grid lines and can set the grid colour to black to remove the price line if desired, if there is another way i do not know about it.

Hope this helps

cja

thanks a lot it worked, have a nice week-end.

Reason: