How to sell your products, signals and services - page 8

I would like to offer another variant of promoting the Market with the help of third-party resources for consideration and discussion.

I will tell you about the example of setting my own indicator in the kodobase. This indicator is linked to many sites and resources with brief characteristics of the indicator and a link to our kodobase is provided. I propose to point to the Expert Advisor in the kodobase, located in the Market, which uses this indicator. Anyone who wants to view and/or download the free product from kodobase will automatically be redirected to Market.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Hilarious topic... Those who haven't sold anything are teaching each other and everyone else how to sell )

Is it inextinguishable and our man will look for a ball even in such a matter?

Do you really think that someone who knows how to sell has any interest in sharing with you? It's his money, why would he give it to you? For beautiful eyes and a wide soul?

I am amazed.

What would you do without it )))))) 99% of those who can't trade teach others how to trade, that's why they lose almost everything ....

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I suggest that in kodobase you point to an EA located in the Market that uses this indicator.

Is it now possible to post derivative works in kodobase that require downloading something from Market?

just a few days ago i asked the moderators this question and got the answer that "no way".

PS. [edit after the post] overslept - you have something free in kodobase and a product on the Market uses it

PPS. at the discretion of the author of the topic, the post can be deleted, or it can be left as a reminder that

even free and open source extensions to your product can only be published on a blog or external site

Sergei Golubev has written very well. I really read it and clicked the link leave the market I clicked the link to see talented people who have not converted. )

Moderators, we should meet more often!

It's interesting that you can still write clever things on this forum and no one will say Thank you. I mean whatSergey Golubev wrote.

Sergey Golubev:
If we are talking about social media, it is not a quick way of gaining a clientele. But if you are doing your business thoroughly (and are not going to give it up after a year, for example), a page on FB or Twitter is better.
But if you only post ads for your products there, people will get bored. You have to do something to dilute it. And more than once a day is better not to post - it will be considered spam. Optimal - one or more times a week.

Social media - to create your own personal community and your own fans.
Thank you, very interestingly written, I'm interested in this topic.

Sergey Golubev:
One more point. About posts on forums.

It used to be (many years ago) that you could make a reputation for yourself and gain fame in a good way - on negativity (criticism, denouncing scams, etc.). That time has passed a few years ago. It is now a popular positive, that is not a branch about "what a bad system there is", but a branch about what a good system there is (another system for example), etc. :)
The time of "stupid" advertising (when creating commercial sites on Western templates ala-HYIP for example) - also gone.
Now everything has become more complicated.

Many users have not rebuilt, and had to withdraw from the market altogether. And among them were really talented and well-known personalities ... a lot of them were just really pathetic... I feel sorry for them with their branches, where they posted negative messages about others, but with their free advisors (a light version of their commercial advisors) ...

I remember the title of one thread - "I'm a toilet washer in Monte Carlo" with a photo of a Lamborghini in the first post. Couldn't switch from negative to positive ... Their talent would be "in the service of the motherland" :)

-----------

That's all for now.
Sergei, do you mean the English-language forums or the Russian ones too? I myself was a moderator in famous Russian brokerage company and led the programming section in MQL4. I don't really remember any disputes there. Maybe, because the users in my section were beginners in programming.
But I do not remember any wars in other sections either. True, the chief mod there is a beast ))

Alexander Antoshkin:

Well done, as always! Thank you! It's like everyone knows - don't talk... but the rake is right on course, as usual... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silence is golden. A very old saying. And no secret.

What do you mean - that I don't answer? It's all written (I'm talking about English forums - the post above was asked). Since many English forums spam is blocked by special addon, no one sees it, and its just removed by moderators once a day or once a week. And to ban English resources is not the main duty of moderators (the less you ban, the better). For Russian forums - I don't know, but probably ban and delete spam there the main ... That is - a moderator on the English forum operates as the administrator, and the administrator - as the manager. And on Russian resources - the moderator is the moderator and the admin - develops a forum (on English forums this is also the main task) ... That is - the names of forum posts are the same, but the tasks are slightly shifted in the sense of emphasis (primary and non-priority) there and there.

Sergey Golubev:
What do you mean - that I don't answer? Well, I did (I meant the English forums - the post at the top asked for it). Since many English forums spam is blocked by special addon, no one sees it, and it's just moderators delete it once a day or once a week. And banning at English resources is not the main duty of moderators (the less you ban, the better). On Russian forums - I don't know, but probably ban and delete spam there the main ... That is - a moderator on the English forum operates as the administrator, and the administrator - as the manager. And on Russian resources - the moderator is the moderator and the admin - develops a forum (on English forums this is also the main task) ... That is - the names of the forum posts are the same, but the tasks are slightly shifted in the sense of emphasis (primary and non-priority) there and there.
I misnamed myself at the time, so I was an admin. I developed a resource on programming in MQL4, wrote articles and answered questions, etc. Discipline was monitored by others, thank God ))

Cited a lot of ways and now I wonder: who has approximate engagement figures, from where more?

1. Your website, blog, forum.
  2. Third-party site, blogs, forums.
  3. Social networks.
  4. Not clear from where - just got in touch.

Reason: