1200 subscribers!!! - page 184

Uladzimir Izerski:

Oh. Waves like that will wash away the deposit.

Hmm, I told you. I've been a bit of an investor over the summer, I never report a strategy, but a few trades a week in giant lots. Looks like he blew it. Called in unaccustomed hysterics. The robot is not mine, I tell you right away.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Hmm, did I mention. A kind of investor formed in the summer, I never report on the strategy, but several trades a week in giant lots. Apparently, he blew it. Called in unaccustomed hysterics. The robot's not mine, I'll tell you that straight away.

I'm not being ironic, I feel sorry for people who don't know a little bit of statistics. I had one who was convinced that martin was salvation. I told him and wrote him and explained to him that it was the road to hell. And he laughed, "You're a mathematician, I'm a peasant, you don't understand. The more I lose, the more I win!

But statistically, at one point the $40,000 depo broke even. And now let's all take a guess as to whose fault it was? I wrote the robot.

And I don't understand what's on their minds?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'm not being ironic, I feel sorry for people who don't know a little bit about statistics. I had one who was convinced that martin was salvation. I told him and wrote and explained to him that it was the road to hell. And he laughed, "You're a mathematician, I'm a peasant, you don't understand. The more I lose, the more I win!

But statistically, at one point the $40,000 depo broke even. And now let's all take a guess as to whose fault it was? I wrote the robot.

As always, it's not freelance, so that's convenient.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'm not being ironic, I feel sorry for people who don't know a little bit about statistics. I had one who was convinced that martin was salvation. I told him and wrote and explained to him that it was the road to hell. And he laughed, "You're a mathematician and I'm a peasant, you don't understand. The more I lose, the more I win!

But statistically, at one point the $40,000 depo broke even. And now let's all take a guess as to whose fault it was? I wrote the robot according to my instructions.

The culprit is the one who gives profit guarantee - directly, indirectly, by hints.

If a developer only takes care of the technical part -- and in principle doesn't answer or give comments on the profitability of the system, its development - no client would ever accuse the developer of leakage.

But those who tell the customer what will give profit, what won't -- there are many such activists on this forum -- that's why they are justified in accusing the developer of leakage.

Top is having a crisis

Ivan Butko:
Top is having a crisis.
I don't think he cares. He's already earned his keep.

There's a new perfect trader. Three years of buzzing history. Checked it out a couple of weeks ago. Like any decent signal, this one has subscribers. It does in that sense ;). Go to Signals - mt4 - enter "Fidelis" (incomplete server name, but that's enough). Signal one from this cloaca. Add it to your favourites - let's be jealous together! :)

Meanwhile, the bushshit is subsiding...

A sharper look - 208568% new signal...

Yury Lemeshev:
A sharper look - 208568% new signal...
Can't find it... Getting old :)
Reason: