1200 subscribers!!! - page 137

And I'll make it more interesting by giving every hundredth person a free subscription for the life of the signal.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
It's hard to do on mt5, but we'll see how much you get in a couple of years.

I'm afraid to break it to you, but apart from the fact that there's no one on MT5, the conditions:

Recommended parameters:

Deposit from $10,000 for dollar accounts or equivalent in another currency. From $100 for cent accounts with 0.01 lot minimum. From 1000 USD for cent accounts with 0.1 lot minimum.

You won't get that much.

The main thing here is availability.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Honestly, I didn't see that answer while I was posting, but whatever, let it be 3333 subscribers.

It's on the record! Anatoly intends to collect 3333 subscribers... by the way what is the deadline? or no deadline? ( that's both a clue and not)

Sorry, it said a couple of years, missed it.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I'm going to make it more interesting by giving every hundredth person a free subscription for the lifetime of the signal.

How do you intend to implement this?

Ivan Butko:

I'm afraid to break it to you, but apart from the fact that there's no one on MT5, the conditions:

They won't let you collect that much.

The key here is affordability.

You'll have to educate them, open a channel on the TV, make an Instagram, and make sure people understand what's going where and why, and how.

Aleksandr Volotko:

how do you intend to implement this?

Well the means of the signal has a column for feedback, you sign up and immediately in the feedback you declare it. On my part, a refund of the amount spent.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Well, the means of the signal has a feedback column, you sign up and immediately in the feedback you declare it. On my part, it's a refund of the amount spent.

Ah. I thought there was a new feature on the signal service.

Anatole, on 4 May 2021 we're expecting 3,333 (or more) subscribers, right? :)

Aleksandr Volotko:
Anatole, on 4 May 2021 we're expecting 3,333 (or more) subscribers, right? :)
You know, 2 years is not much time. We'll see, it's said and done.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
You know, two years is not much time. We'll see, it's said and done.
Go for MT4. There is no one on MT5.
Reason: