FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 129

fqbj:

It often happens that after a news release the market goes in a different direction (speculation), it should be taken into account. Also, when you specify pips the last digit is discarded
Let me tell you what it was about... There is a rumor that China is planning to reduce its reserves, which are in euros. If this is a real rumour, it will go up to 1.27-1.28 at least. If it proves to be true, we might see parity.

143alex:
By the way, OANDA is now open at 1.2240.

Thanks for the info! Really oanda is already ruling. Gap down and all conditions for an uptrend.

fqbj:

Gap down and all preconditions for an uptrend.
I think so too, but not to the upside but to the correction.

installyator:
I think so too, but not to the upswing, but to the correction.
I don't think so. Let's go even lower.

MobileMan:
It's all right. I'm used to the taunts. I salted from 1.24 and every 100pp or so I added more, the last addition was at 1.2690, and I heard a lot of ridicule about 1.37...1.4... But I firmly believed that I would close on the profit. I did. But I still have one medium-term order that has already gone over +400 pips. By the way, it is interesting that no one has voiced the nature of this fall here. Because everything was going against the news. The americans were just dumping the eu.
there was an idea that it was the stock that was falling on Friday, not the quid. And why is that? Probably because the eu bet is a cooler event and has a longer impact.

for the hundredth time, my analysis of the pair shows a minimum of 1.1.

hike to parity is cancelled at 1.4

MobileMan:
and I don't think so. Let's go even lower.
We will go lower, but will they let us go south so fast?

for now 1.22506

a sure gap downwards gives almost a hundred per cent guarantee of an upwards move, say by a hundred points...:-)))

whether it's a correction or a break point doesn't matter...

zoritch:

a sure gap downwards gives almost a hundred per cent guarantee of an upwards move, say by a hundred points...:-)))

whether it will be a correction or a break point is not important...

look at the history it is not a fact at all. There have been similar situations and just the fall continued
Reason: