Adviser to the whole world - page 47

Aleksander:
Some of them have the PATAMUSHT... and some of them can afford to pay a hundred and fifty kroner a year... and nothing, they give it back... and they smile politely...

First you wanted to send him to a psychiatrist, now you're arguing for the forum. Make up your mind, will you?

gip:

First you wanted to send him to a psychiatrist, now you're arguing for a forum. Make up your mind, will you?

He probably won't give me a head start. But worse times are possible. So I need to tweak the program, because there is such a thing. The algorithm will be more persistent and not asrisky as it was.

Well, he needs a shrink by definition... and a background is the same job as anywhere else... Work hard and earn...

Aleksander:

Some of them have the PATAMUSHT... and some of them can afford a hundred and fifty kroner a year... ...and they give it back... and smile politely...

Well, he needs a shrink by definition... and a background is the same job as anywhere else... Work hard and earn...

Can you brag about your personal successes this year and last year?

Or as usual, made a hundred percent in the last week?

bragging? what for? to tease you? that there are people who made $180,000 in four months of trading and you're a loser....?

Nope. I'm not gonna tease you.....

Aleksander:

bragging? what for? to tease your toad that there are people who made $180,000 in 4 months of trading - and you're a loser....?

no,I'm not gonna tease you.....

I see.

Work hard and make money, heh heh... You read too many ads...

it's not hard :) to make about 300.0 pips a day... on 3-4 instruments...

this is the principle used:

The main thing is to choose the lot ratio :) so that correlated instruments converge more often :) and then, with one traded pair, it's not hard to make 50-80 pips a day....

Right, right, that's the "hundred per cent in one week" answer.

Aleksander:

it's not hard :) to make about 300.0 pips a day... on 3-4 instruments...

this is the principle used:

The main thing is to choose the lot ratio :) so that correlated instruments converge more often :) and then, with one traded pair, it's not hard to make 50-80 pips a day....

Please, give us more details. It doesn't make any sense... :-)

hmmm... well look... we take, conventionally, 2 highly correlated currencies, EURUSD GBPUSD

at 10:45 there was a "slippage" - between them...

made 2 trades

EUR Sell 1.37293

GBP Bye 1.61125

----

time has passed... the slip has "slammed" close the trades, at 11:31

EUR at 1.37323

pound at 1.61258

So, as a result, we have a (-)30 pips loss for the EUR, (+)133 pips gain for the GBP, = 103 pips :) and so on 4 instruments (pairs), 5-10 and more trades per day,

500...800 pips each... and a day adds up to 3000 pips... and more...

====

and no matter where the traded pairs go, the loss on one instrument is compensated by a profit on the other FI.....

Reason: