1200 subscribers!!! - page 83

Yes, the author of the EA himself has signals on this EA that are plummeting.

Anyone who thinks that if this signal was gaining so many subscribers it is a crowd effect is wrong.

I have already shown that at the very beginning of trading there was a 67% drawdown and of course there is a warning. And another thing, when the signal is gaining more than 100% profit per month, it is removed from the showcase (in my opinion, it starts from 50-60%).

At the same time 2 more warnings appear on the signal. This is how I have it now on my MT4 signal. It's not in the showcase. But I think it will appear in 11 weeks if I don't remove it (it's not for subscription).

I.e. at the very beginning this signal in all likelihood was not in the showcase. This suggests that at the beginning of the trade the bulk of the subscribers are artificially recruited. And it is not possible without the broker's participation.

And what happened, no rules are broken here. People choose whose signal to subscribe themselves.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

In short, the topic is called "The scam of the Mechanic and Co. group".

As you have blatantly ratted out the whole party here:

A clear advertising campaign by Mechanic & Co. If you watch the EAs of Mechanic and Co -- all of his EAs are deeply and fundamentally flush. This shows the signals itself Mechanik, the average life of which is 1-2 weeks.

The essence of the strategy of "Mechanic and Co" -- it is visible in this signal.

Let's look at the last trade on December 13 -- the trade in which the signal itself miraculously survived.

This is the entry on the chart:

Entry with two orders with a target of 6 pips and taking 6% of the deposit. I.e. entry with a risk such that 1 point of movement gives or takes 1% of the deposit.

The author of the signal says that he works with stops - a frank scam - look at his stops: 1.13706 - 1.12205 = 150 pips or a forced closing at a loss of 150% of the capital (i.e. there is not enough balance for this stop - the stop is completely left and to say "work with a stop").

If you look at the signal's statistics -- he has 1 such preexisting situation every 2 weeks -- and if he enters 8 times in a fortnight -- then his risk of losing his deposit is "every 8th trade could be fatal".

That is, the strategy of this signal is very simple:

-- enter and take either 5-8% for entry or lose capital

-- If we enter only once a day, this signal may last for a long time.

-- If you create around the signal hysteria from the group of mechanics and Co, then you can earn on the "crowd effect" (for which it does not even matter that the signal is higher than 2500th place in the rating, it is still visible when filtering on the "number of subscribers").

Mechanic and Co are practicing the "crowd effect" when selling their EAs -- he is now having a "trial run" in signals.

And the talk about the "grandiose" system and capital management, they say, 1/4 of a part only at risk - so it's the same as the fact that we do not enter with the aim to take 1% per 1 point of movement, but 0.25% per 1 point of movement - it just gets better and you can write in the ads "the signal earns 10% per day".

Why do you see a conspiracy everywhere?)

1) I did not sell anybody out. I think these things are obvious, if you look at the reviews of the signal and robot.

2)The author of the signal is not a mechanic, but a person (girl) who bought the robot and traded it.

3) No one made a secret of the strategy, half of the night scalpers work so that the take is times less than the stop. In this particular case, first of all, all the risks are given in the description of the signal, and secondly, in the settings of the owl, there are both real take and stop, set by the broker (which you see inthe "history of transactions") and hidden, executed directly by the adviser, and they can differ significantly.

4) Whatever the ratings and the number of subscribers, but the profit of more than 3500% and almost half a year of work in this mode cannot be taken away. And the "crowd effect" has nothing to do with it. People see the profits, see the risks and if they sign up, it means they need to do exactly that.

So there is no "scam"; there are people who make money up to a certain point. And there are those who are stifled by greed over this)))

Speaking of losing robots. This developer has an EA that I bought as one of the first ones and I still use it. You just have to know how to work it. That is, you have to keep an eye on it and make no-no adjustments. It may even fail, if you have missed something. But with his help I earned more than 20K (this withdrawn) from 1600. And the rest of the money was thrown away purely through my own fault.

I advise to use my robot as an additional tool to trader in order to get some profit. We do not have such a situation. If they do, it is unlikely they will sell such an owl. You usually have to monitor the owl and adjust its performance, or the profit will be very small on autopilot.

Vasiliy Kolesov:

Speaking of losing robots. This developer has an EA that I bought as one of the first ones and I still use it. You just have to know how to work it. That is, you have to keep an eye on it and make no-no adjustments. It may even fail, if you have missed something. But with his help I earned more than 20K (this withdrawn) from 1600. And the rest of the money was thrown away purely through my own fault.

I advise to use my robot as an additional tool to trader in order to get some profit. We do not have such a situation. If they do, it is unlikely they will sell such an owl. Usually you need to keep an eye on the owl and adjust its performance, or the profit will be very small on autopilot.

You are one of the few people who understand that a robot can fail.
Usually, clients think that it is possible to overestimate the author's recommendations and set the lot 10 times larger than recommended, even according to Expert Advisor's calculations.

But there is still the crowd effect.
When I buy something on the internet, I look at the number of orders and reviews.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Petros, your conclusions are wrong -- this signal is in the shop window -- it is in the shop window by search, it appears first in the shop window list when sorted by subscribers.

And its % per month is over 100%.

That's why some signals with 100% profit are removed from the showcase, while others are not.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Petros, your conclusions are wrong -- this signal is in the shop window -- it is in the shop window by search, it appears first in the shop window list when sorted by subscribers.

And its % per month is over 100%.

My conclusions can't be wrong, I've indicated there that after 11 weeks and my signal, which is not in the showcase, will reappear.

After 11 weeks the warning"The account is only recently opened and therefore the results may be random" will disappear.

But the appearance in the shop window is not solely dependent on this.

This signal, I repeat again, had a 67% drawdown at the start. And at this point the signal is removed from the showcase.

P.S. In other words, at the very beginning of the trade, this signal was not in the showcase.

After this one, it might have to be another one with the title: "1200 unsubscribers".

Vasiliy Kolesov:

It's simpler than that. They are clients of the same developer. An EA developer. There's a group there and everyone is chatting, looking for the best settings, optimizing.... Someone was able to apply the owls better - the rest have signed up. And from there, the profits advertise themselves.

This suggests a similar scheme. I will write an Expert Advisor. I will make a script that will analyze the history of the signal trades and suggest indicator settings to be used.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

My conclusions cannot be wrong.

They are not just wrong, they are naive.

Already three prime examples: the defunct CALM, FXGLOW and the current hamster. And that's in my memory, I don't always follow.

It's not the first person to write frankly that he does it himself: he looks at the number of subscribers. This is psychology.

Reason: