Psychology. Is lack of money a shame or not? Victories in trading and in life. - page 4

Ivan Gurov:

Have you noticed? We are all roughly in the same swamp.

Someone has an income of $500, someone has a little more, because he writes his own bullshit code and cheats by selling it to newbies.

And when somebody has problems, we all start to kick him for nothing, because it's a shame not to have money.

So the question is, if you've poured your bankroll - is it a shame or not?

Write your stories/bikes and personal opinion.

You know how it is, the cobbler without boots, or a fat nutritionist, dermotologist, and here sell something that does not work! If it worked, don't sell it.)

Taras Vavryn:

You know how it is, a cobbler without boots, or a fat nutritionist, a dermatologist, and here they sell things that don't work!!! If it worked, don't sell it!)

They sell all sorts of things, both working and not. Buy bots with their attached descriptions staments on the real world with good statistics (and not the results on the tester, which by optimizing you can make. as good as you want).

Aleksey Ivanov:

Sell all sorts of things, both working and not. Buy bots with their attached staments on the real world with good statistics (and not the results on the tester, which through optimization can make. as good as you want).

How will the vendor prove that these are the results of that bot?

Nothing :)

Ivan Gurov:

Is lack of money a shame or not? Winning in trading and in life.

Why is that? I have hardly any free money at all. All money is earmarked for some purpose, near or far. Say, one of the immediate goals is to change the car. There are other tasks which require money in the foreseeable future. I will manage somehow. All of this, of course, imposes certain limits on some expenditures which I can do without.

It would be nice to have more money, or, even better, lots of it, but you have to work harder. Do I need it? I'm not ready to devote all my time to earning money. ) Well, if they fall from the sky, I won't refuse.)

I must say that it is not in the plans to beat anyone at all).

Ivan Gurov:

Have you noticed? We are all roughly in the same swamp.

Someone has an income of $500, someone has a little more, because he writes his own bullshit code and cheats by selling it to newbies.

And when somebody has problems, we all start to kick him for nothing, because it's a shame not to have money.

So the question is, if you've poured your bankroll - is it a shame or not?

Write your stories/bikes and personal opinion.

Are you talking about signals in the top?

If so, we do not need to explain the shame, because the strategy was losing money or was not used at all. There are signals, which do not live long, but there are signals, which are analyzed and you understand, the man works responsibly. You just have to be more careful and watch where you sign up.

Ramiz Mavludov:

Are you talking about the signals in the top?

If yes, then you have to explain the shame, the person failed using a losing strategy or not using it at all. You can clearly distinguish signals that do not live long, while there are signals, that you analyze and understand, the man works responsibly. You just need to be more attentive and careful where you sign up.

Well, yes, your uncle will do everything for you. I don't believe in signals in general - it's either yourself or nobody.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

How will the vendor prove that these are the results of that bot?

Nothing :)

This is another question, but the problem is solvable. You can sell signals from this bot, you can give everyone the password of the investor from the account where the bot trades, there are sites where you can see the results of on-line trading. Of course, you can always cheat if you want to, but then the sale of the bot may be a one-off. After all, the buyer can always issue a "commendation" that compares the statement attached to the bot with the buyer's trading results.

Aleksey Ivanov:
This is another issue, but the problem is also solvable. You can sell signals from this bot, you can give everyone the password of the investor from the account where the bot trades, there are sites where they demonstrate trading results online. Of course, you can always cheat if you want to, but then the sale of the bot may be a one-off. After all, the buyer can always issue a "commendation" that compares the statement attached to the bot with the buyer's trading results.

What he means is that there may be another bot trading in the account instead of the one advertised. For example, the seller wants to "sell" a losing bot. He opens a signal and claims that the bot he is selling works on it, but in reality there is another bot on the account, which does not lose money. The investor's password will not help.

Vitalii Ananev:

What he means is that there may be another bot trading in the account instead of the one advertised. For example, the seller wants to "sell" a losing bot. He opens a signal and claims that the bot he is selling works on it, but in reality there is another bot on the account, which does not lose money. And the investor's password will not help here.

I said it's always possible to cheat. "The electron is as finite as the atom." (V.I. Lenin) Also the idea of swindlers does not stand still. But such a seller earns a negative image because there are no fools around.

Vitalii Ananev:

What he means is that there may be another bot trading in the account instead of the one advertised. For example, the seller wants to "sell" a losing bot. He opens a signal and claims that the bot he is selling works on it, but in reality there is another bot on the account, which does not lose money. And the investor password will not help here.

You have to know the difference between the market and the real one.

I advise all the buyers to create signals for the accounts in which this robot works. If you do not know how the robot works in the market, do not interfere with its trading activity and trade robot, and do not get lost in the market.

It will also make profit if it has subscribers.

Now take a look at the Market, at the top robots for sale (on MT5). The ones that have written amazing reviews on 5*, none of them have a single signal.

If the robot they bought works so well, why doesn't any of them create a single signal? This shows that these reviews are bogus.

Reason: