GOLD, Gold and XAUUSD - page 48

SanAlex:

That's the maths !!! and how do you not get dizzy from such pictures. - And again I don't get it, where will the pair move?

--------------------------

There are indicators that do all the maths

I see that the pair is going down - but near a level that may change everything (letter P - if the price goes higher, we may buy it).

When you get the gist - it's not spinning.
And what is the maths - processing the same price-time chart.
How is the processed data better than the primary data.

It's like with muwings - the price will turn and they will turn, the price will turn again and they will turn.
They rotate as they want, neither for you nor for us = traffic lights after crossroads, distance to an object behind the object.
I wish drivers would use such indicators.

P.S. I am not proving anything to anyone, I am not arguing with anyone, I am not giving any predictions or signals.
I am just showing how I analyse myself.

Igor Bebeshin:

Honestly, I haven't worked on patterns for three years, but I haven't gone anywhere near them in about 12 years.
It's not that I'm against them, I just don't need them.
Patterns in their majority fix what has already happened, i.e. they are only a confirmation signal. They do not give a forecast either in terms of price, or in terms of time in the future.
I prefer to work using the system of pro-active indication.

As for the breakthrough - maybe!
But for me the signal is to stop selling, which I did.
If there is a signal to go further on Monday, I will continue selling. If there is no signal, I will continue selling.

There is a previous extreme minimum, from the level of which the price should have bounced.

On the left side of the chart the previous fractals are plotted vertically or what is that? In general, does the robot draw all this or do you do it by hand?

SanAlex:

Your opinion - where will it go? Do you have any ideas?

Still in a bounce, but a downtrend is in sight.

SanAlex:

I'm testing the expert's strength here - good set-up for a flush!

Another Da Vinci Code :) What did you mean by that?

SanAlex:

I'm testing the Expert Advisor here - it's a good setup for a flush!

There are no failing robots, there are failing strategies, and the robot just executes them

SanAlex:

So I didn't write that the robot is bad - it needs to be set up properly, so I'm looking for a strategy.

Usually, the robot is adjusted to the strategy and not vice versa, the necessary tools are put into the robot to execute the strategy...

SanAlex:

I have the opposite - he's empty, he needs to be taught.

Empty? How? By the way, there's another topic of discussion here

SanAlex:

Empty- it is necessary to put indicators and Horizontal and Trend lines in it ( everyone sees the chart differently, and strategies can be different )

Then you have to remove yourself from this thread - I'm removing myself!

I mean it needs to be changed completely, you clearly have the wrong topic :) do not be offended

VVT:

I mean, you have to change it completely, you've obviously got the wrong topic :) No offence.

No offense - you're the second one to defend the topic. Only there is silence in this thread, so I sometimes wake up.

SanAlex:

No offence - you are the second to defend the subject. Only this thread is silent, so I sometimes wake up.

That's why you have an alarm clock in your avatar :)

Reason: