Become an Author at MQL5.com! - page 14

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/408

As this said,mql5 pays 200 credits for an article.

How much is this 200 credits?200 dollars?

Is there someone who get payed?

Tomoyuki Nakazima:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/408

As this said,mql5 pays 200 credits for an article.

How much is this 200 credits?200 dollars?

Is there someone who get payed?

For me it was $200 USD.

Steven Brown:

For me it was $200 USD.

Thank you.

and How do you earn those credits????

Mafuta Landou:
and How do you earn those credits????

Find an valuable topic and write an article about it.

Here is a list of themes that are done, in preparatione, new ...

www.mt5.net.cn:

I'm chinese,I  wrote a lot of Chinese articles  about mql5 on myself website <Deleted>

I very like to become your author and publish my articles on this website in English in the future.

Hi,  I can assist you in translating your articles to English

Hi there,

I am quite a rookie on this website but I have been developing a MT4 trading terminal (aka trading environment) over the last 3 years and I've been dealing with a lot of technical obstacles and development challenges!

I've found some very interesting and efficient solutions that I would be more than happy to share in several MQL5 articles.

I believe that sharing information and solution is the best way to make new things happen :)

Here are some subjects I can write about :

- Storing / retrieving data using MQL4 and MySQL and Php

- Real time communication between Experts and Indicators

- Local custom strongly encrypted data storage

- User interface with scrolling system

- Real time market monitoring + custom alert system (email, messenger, telegram, etc.)

- Etc.

Could someone please tell me how it works? The latest MQL4 article was published on 6 September 2017... Is it still possible to write new ones?

Robin Ratel:

Could someone please tell me how it works? The latest MQL4 article was published on 6 September 2017... Is it still possible to write new ones?

Look at the articles, for example - for Metatrader 5 here: last article was published today (16th of July 2019), previous article was published 11th of July, and so on ..
Besides, the articles are translated to the many languages (so many people from many countries will know the author of the article).

Robin Ratel:

Follow the link Sergey gave you and click on the botton: "Add New Article" (or click here) and follow the instruction..

Reason: