What is 100% Algo Trader? I want to be Algo trader, how it possible?

I want to be a algo trader. Please tell me how to buy the best robot for autotrading. Also guide how to add in my mt4 platform. If any customized settings then write in details. Also need to know the which time is the best for auto trading & in which pairs.

Thanks,

MHK

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

Algo trading means totally automated trading system? There has no manual system trading?

Please suggest me honestly if you know about a good autotrading software.

Mahmudul Hasan Kamal:

Algo trading means totally automated trading system? There has no manual system trading?

Please suggest me honestly if you know about a good autotrading software.

There is automated trading systems, and there are manual trading systems.
Good autotrading software is Metatrader (this mql5 portal is about Metatrader).
You can download automated trading systems (EAs) and indicators for the manual trading systems on CodeBase (for free) and on the Market (for free or for money).

Read this thread about: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

Mahmudul Hasan Kamal:

I want to be a algo trader. Please tell me how to buy the best robot for autotrading. Also guide how to add in my mt4 platform. If any customized settings then write in details. Also need to know the which time is the best for auto trading & in which pairs.

Thanks,

MHK

U have to use EA to trade..

Mahmudul Hasan Kamal:

Thanks,

MHK

Hello,

You're getting ready to embark on a very difficult and hard path.

Good luck. 

For good market they are good.

If there was one "best robot," everyone would use it and everyone would be rich. What you ask for does not exist.

Every one works, just not all the time.

Do your own research, do your own testing. We can't make recommendations here.

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Hello,

You're getting ready to embark on a very difficult and hard path.

Good luck. 

lol i laughed

It is probably arguable topic to start with.

However, I can say one thing.

100% automation is always very hard.

Unless you are creating human intelligence level of artificial intelligence, still human has their own strength againt automated machine interpeting the market information.

Hence, why not use the semi automated system as your trading?

It will make more sense on where and how you money is invested making your investment safer.

Reason: