Become an Author at MQL5.com! - page 15

I have made a brief article and sent it for review.

How long does the review take?

dmipec:

I have made a brief article and sent it for review.

How long does the review take?

You can ask on this thread in Russian forum using in-built translation feature: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/542/page120 (admins are replying on the thread).
Пиши и зарабатывай на MQL5
Пиши и зарабатывай на MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Наша компания всегда опирается на помощь трейдеров при создании своих новых продуктов. В целях популяризации языка MQL5 на сайте MQL5...

I am interested in writing articles for you guys

Please do share articles.....
It requires patience to get response and approval from Service Desk though ;)
But they will response for sure.

My recommendation to Service Desk to add "Article Publishing" subject to the "Service Desk New Request" - Form.
It will surely encourage authors to publish on Mql5.com

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Good Day.

My name is Ashwin Loggenberg , I would like to become and author esp in African Languages which is very Popular in our Country.

Many people dont really understand english and I would be glad to help translate as people want to use the Metatrader platform in future.

Thank you!😊

MetaQuotes:

The new MQL5 Community website at http://www.mql5.com keeps developing. We invite all of you to make your contribution to this development.

The new MQL5 is the evolutionary continuation of MQL4. The new language is characterized by the support of object oriented programming, by a higher code execution speed, by multi-currency testing and other tempting features. This opens to all of you new possibilities to implement any trading strategies.

We invite you to become our author and publish your articles on this website. This is a brilliant chance for you to promote your ideas and exchange your experience with other traders. Another important thing is that we offer the author's fee from 200 credits and higher. Besides, we will translate your article into Russian to make it available for the Russian part of our website.

We've developed this new website to provide convenient working conditions for article writers. Convenient layout, text editing right in the browser window (no need to use other editors), possibility to insert images or even publish video in your articles using the built-in media player - you are sure to like all the novelties of our new website.

The number of website visitors keeps growing. More and more traders and exchanges from various financial markets show their interest in the new MetaTrader 5 terminal. All materials published on this resource will be available to this broad audience.

If you have any ideas on MQL5 usage, and if you are ready to prepare interesting educational materials in the new language - You are welcome to become our valuable author!

I would be interested in creating articles for you.  I am a designer.  I have several years of investing strategies and concepts as well as several years of coding experience in the commercial market for software.  Will these be guided or requested articles or just what ever interest we might come up with?

i am very happy to become a author.i am from pakistan and i wrote many articles before it

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Can someone who has recently published an Article, that was originally in English (and not in Russian), what the current conditions are?

Specifically, I would like to know is ...

1. ... what the current delay is between first submitting the text until it actually gets published online, and ...
  2. ... whether MetaQuotes is still paying for the articles a minimum of 200 credits?
Reason: