Become an Author at MQL5.com! - page 10

Stanislav Korotky:

It's not available anymore. If your article is about MT4 currently, consider re-writing it in a cross-platform way, that is suitable to both MT4 and MT5, then apply under MT5.

oh, I see. Thanks!

hi whats this forum is about and its benefits ,am a programmer so am interested with anything to do with EA and indicators

I really interested with this trading method but I not understand about the way to trade ....!

I really need someone to teach me about trading platform

chhean:

I really interested with this trading method but I not understand about the way to trade ....!

I really need someone to teach me about trading platform

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.28 08:27

As many people are asking about "How to open account with MT5" and "How to add the broker to MT5" so I want to remind the following links:

MetaTrader 5 HelpOpen an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS HelpOpening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android

MetaTrader 4 Help
MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
For making a decision to trade, reliable on-line information is necessary. For that, quotes and news are delivered at the terminal in the real-time mode. On basis of on-line delivered quotes, it is possible to analyze markets using technical indicators and line studies. Expert advisors allow to work off routine of observing markets and the own...

Elliott wave analysis for euro and yen counterparts (EUR / JPY) for

February 2, 2018.

The concern lies in the lack of force from the bottom. After moving below 135.00, it may cause a final correction in the old wave (D) target of 137.37, confirmed by a break above 136.30. Moving below the support at 136.60 will be shown in the wave.

Kraisorn Saengkeaw:
onewithzachy:

Rosh,

What about article about technical analysis which is not necessarily MQL5 programming, do you accept that too ?

(how the h..l to subscribe to this thread ?)

How to subscribe to topic or  invite a person into the topic - the thread

288734053 140320:
What's the point to post a quote ?

hola grasias atodos por el laeducasion como trader i espero tener  grandes gancias

luisvaca Laca:
hola grasias atodos por el laeducasion como trader i espero tener  grandes gancias

https://www.mql5.com/es/forum

Foro MQL5
Foro MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: foro sobre el trading, sistemas de trading automáticos y simulación de estrategias comerciales.

Reason: