[indicator] See when other folks trade

Summary: Ability to watch trading activity from everyone using the same indicator.

I've always wanted to know what other traders were doing and when. I've decided it's about time to do something about it. Why don't we all share our trade history via an automated system? We'll automatically see where all the other folks are buying, selling, or just holding out for something to develop.

To this end, I've developed an indicator which will converse with an online MySQL database to share such information and display it on your favorite MT4 charts. The problem? I can code everything (php/mt4/etc) BUT the http interaction between the indicator and the website. I do not know how to do this and I require your help. My understanding is that I'll need someone with some DLL programming ability to create the 'middle man' between MT4 and the website.

Features:

- Ranking system. Evaluates trading history to find the most succesful traders and give more weight to their decisions.

- Ability to discard any data from demo accounts and use only indications from REAL LIVE trades that other people have made.

- Anonymous. Each trader is tracked by creating an encrypted hash of their account number / username. This way no one can tell who you are in real life, but still be able to follow your trades within the system.

- No need to register at any website or manually push/pull data. The indicator will do it all.

Future:

- RSS feeds for the top 5% of traders or whoever you wish to follow???

- Indicator able to follow different groups (everyone, top 5%, top 10%, etc)

Come on folks, I just need a little help! This could be the greatest thing ever!

Tale a look on my site.

Is it close?

To be honest, not really. It appears your site will copy signals from one trading platform to another and also requires registration.

This would be a completely free indicator that would show (nearly) realtime data on what trades have occurred and are ongoing.

Reason: