New MetaTrader 5 platform build 3081: Improvements in MQL5 services and design updates - page 2

Daniel Weckhuyzen #:

Hi,

I've made a screenshot of what happpens during optimising with 60 passes; this is over a period of about 4 years with 1 minute OHLC.

My CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, 1 TB SSD en 32 GB DDR Ram.

The crash happens after 24 passes. When I restart afterwards the optimiser, it continues optimising till the next 24 passes (48 in total).

Than I restart the optimising again until it reaches succesfully 60 passes.

You should attach ex5 of EA and tester settings (ini-file) so anyone can repeat this error.

Did you finally Print the Magic Number as a Column on the Reports??????

No!

Of course!  This is Toooooooo hard to get...

Daniel Weckhuyzen #:

Hi,

On my running demo (beta 3063), I see messages appearing : "trying to free invalid memory in large allocator" in the journal; See attached picture.

Your EA code is ok?

We're experiencing issues with the optimization changes in this beta release.

"xxxx leaked string left" messages are appearing following a recompile or when switching timeframes. Normally memory leaks will give a hint of their origin, but not in this case

We also noticed that some objects are not being drawn on the chart

These issues disappear when the code is compiled in debug mode, suggesting that they may be connected with some compiler optimization changes

Flavio Jarabeck #:

Did you finally Print the Magic Number as a Column on the Reports??????

No!

Of course!  This is Toooooooo hard to get...

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Библиотеки: SingleTesterCache

fxsaber, 2020.01.12 23:20

The current version of the tst format does not have the following data

• Time in milliseconds.
  • PositionID.
  • MagicNumber.
This imposes restrictions on use cases.
This data is not saved, so there is no corresponding column.

Add the MagicNumber to the comment. The most that I could take from the saved data.

Hi Everybody,

I am not sure here is the appropriate place to talk about recent bugs on latest upgrades or not,

BTW I will report a bug that has been there from few latest upgrades, now I am using build number 3067, the issue is

related to templates, every time you save a template or want to change a template to something else on different symbols

the platform crashes or freezes or objects on the screen disappear. by closing and reopening the MetaTrader, it seems

the problem corrects itself. the problem occurred since the last updated platform with new icons. (I forgot the build number)

Thanks.

Active PHOENiX #:

Hi Everybody,

I am not sure here is the appropriate place to talk about recent bugs on latest upgrades or not,

BTW I will report a bug that has been there from few latest upgrades, now I am using build number 3067, the issue is

related to templates, every time you save a template or want to change a template to something else on different symbols

the platform crashes or freezes or objects on the screen disappear. by closing and reopening the MetaTrader, it seems

the problem corrects itself. the problem occurred since the last updated platform with new icons. (I forgot the build number)

Thanks.

Not reproducible.

It probably depends on what is in the template. Provide more details please.

We are having issues with old projects ricompiled with the new build.

It seems there is some bug using the "+" operator for string concatenation. There is no error during compilation and no error during execution, it simply doesn't work, program does nothing. We "fixed" some old project using StringConcatenate(). This doesn't affect functions like print(), where the '+' operator still works. Also, when ricompile, we get  the "leaked sting left" warning.

Is anyone having the same issue?

We are currently using build 3067.

Thank you for the support.

valentino.dicianni #:

We are having issues with old projects ricompiled with the new build.

It seems there is some bug using the "+" operator for string concatenation. There is no error during compilation and no error during execution, it simply doesn't work, program does nothing. We "fixed" some old project using StringConcatenate(). This doesn't affect functions like print(), where the '+' operator still works. Also, when ricompile, we get  the "leaked sting left" warning.

Is anyone having the same issue?

We are currently using build 3067.

Thank you for the support.

We have similar issues.

The issues disappear when we recompile without the optimiser (using F5 for the debug build)

We have not yet tracked down the issue, however now you have identified string concatenation as a possible cause we may be able to create a test case

Menu and toolbar icons are showing incorrectly with non-standard text size.

My screen is set to 115% customized because this i can see the letters better in the setting.

When I change to standard size, the new icons look fine, but this time I can't read the numbers on the right of the graph. 

New icons  must be adjusted according to  dpi value

(Windows 7, 64 bit / 1920x1080 )

Reason: