need help to find new saved templates. They don't show up in template folder

Dear Support,

I am using MT4 build 225. In my chart while trading, my template folder shows all of my saved templates.
I can apply them to my charts. Everything is fine.

However, when I go to my hard drive to my template folder, 6 templates don't show up in the folder.

In MT4 while I have the software open, I went to look into the template folder and the 6 templates that

don't show up in the template folder on the hard drive all have a different icon in front of the template name.

Obviously the MT4 is accessing these 6 templates from some address on my hard drive, but where? I want

to be able to copy them so I don't lose them. Can you think of anywhere these templates could possibly be stored

since they are not in the template folder. I'm using windows 7 Pro 64 bit system.

thanks for any help.

Marcey

1. C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\templates
  2. C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\templates

I have the same problem as the original poster. I am build 226 and W7.

If I do a search the tpl files are found and the properties show them as living in the correct folder where they should be. I cannot get them to show tho'!!

It is not the MT4 build you should be concerned about, this seems to happen on Win 7 or was it Vista, I forgot. I have the latest on Win 7 with all the updates, not sure what I did to solve the problem, but I haven't seen it for a while. I remember it happens if I move templates or any app files from like XP to this OS, but something changed and I have not seen the problem in a while.

Reason: