Market Product rating calculation now includes description quality - page 8

Hi,

can someone please tell me the problem with my product description?

I've tried to do everything right and it has show “bad description” from the beginning.

Vitor Palmeira Abbehusen #:

Hi,

can someone please tell me the problem with my product description?

I've tried to do everything right and it has show “bad description” from the beginning.

You have too many bulleted and numbered areas, you need larger text/paragraph blocks.

Also you don't have translation to all other available languages.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You have too many bulleted and numbered areas, you need larger text/paragraph blocks.

Also you don't have translation to all other available languages.

Thanks I corrected the thing you mentioned. I hope it's ok now.

I really don't understand why it still shows bad description.

I really don't understand why it still shows bad description.

It takes some hours to a couple of days to update rating, be patient.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

It takes some hours to a couple of days to update rating, be patient.

It has been almost a week and it's still showinf the "bad description" warning. I really can't understand the problem.

It has been almost a week and it's still showinf the "bad description" warning. I really can't understand the problem.

You haven't put descriptions in other languages.

User: programmer4896
Since April 20, I see "Withdrawal unavailable: We need to conduct additional verification of your account."
Today is the seventh day. How long will the verification take? I ask you to complete the verification and unblock the account as soon as possible. I'm retired, I've run out of money.
Thank you

Vasyl Temchenko # :
User : programmer4896
Since April 20, I see "Withdrawal unavailable: We need to conduct additional verification of your account."
Today is the seventh day. How long will the verification take? I ask you to complete the verification and unblock the account as soon as possible. I'm retired, I've run out of money.
thank you

You have been answered in the ticket. We are waiting for an explanation about your products in the Market in your ticket.

MetaQuotes #:

You have been answered in the ticket. We are waiting for an explanation about your products in the Market in your ticket.

Hi moderator, my EA product has been downgraded for a long time due to "bad description". I have tried to modify it for several times, but it has no effect. Could you help me point out the real problem please? Thank you very much.

Reason: