Market Product rating calculation now includes description quality - page 4

it is very fair now,

thanks MQL5 community 

Regards

i dont understand that...

i see an EA on TOP PAGE..

Desciption is never like it have to be.

IMPORTANT! Contact me immediately after purchase to get setup instructions and a bonus!

NOW ONLY 990$!  

ONLY 3 COPIES LEFT AT THIS PRICE

PRICE AFTER PROMO: 1900$

Also its unfair he get a bonus..es for what he give a bonus..give cashback that someone give 5 star reviews..its all fake.. i dont know why here will not be handled.

Paul Anscombe #:

What ever algo is being used to rank products it is still not working correctly...  how can my products go from an early position (less than 200) one day to 1000s of positions lower the next for no reason?  The descriptions etc are all compliant and have been for a long time it just doesn't make any sense...

Products aren't ranked by description quality. Finally it's not a writers' competition. 
Description quality is just a small part of a whole complex rating formula. 

Strategic Toaster #:
Products aren't ranked by description quality. Finally it's not a writers' competition. 
Description quality is just a small part of a whole complex rating formula. 

yes but those " fakers" whic fake reviews must be directly sorted out. for what the bonus? he also can include bonus in price directly. so its a bonus only to pay for reviews.

Hello, Moderators.

Could someone tell me what is wrong with my products

I have changed anything since the start, and yesterday I lose my first place in MT5 EA only for "bad description."

I understand all the rules, but all was good for 3 months, and now it's bad ??? Without any change ?

I don't understand.....

No emoticons, no external link, good text format...

I have checked all.

If you can tell me directly what is wrong, I will change it immediately

Thank you !

the next review payer in top 10 

IMPORTANT! Contact me immediately after the purchase to get instructions and a bonus!

Translated! Contact me and you get money back to write a 5star review!!!!

ahh there a hundreds of them. paying cashback for get 5star review.. and that will be the rules we can use?

This is the problem on MQL5
Currently, opinions are almost all wrong !!

And I have real Reviews and there are 50% that have been hidden by MQL5, or saying an automated system ....

Let's go back to the manual method in this case !!

When MQL5 receives a complaint about something unfair, they should look personally.
An automated system is good for doing the bulk of work, but it does not work on a case-by-case basis.

My opinions are hidden the desk service tells me they can not do anything ....
My ranking is down saying that the description is not good, but the desk service is not able to tell me why :)

Let me tell me what's wrong and I change it !! Or let's admit that the system does not work ....

I was told that I have to wait several days, but I know it's not true, because the ranking is redone every 24 hours, not every 3 or 4 days.

I do not ask much, only that we tell me what's wrong with my description clearly, nothing more.

MetaQuotes:

We have updated Market rules regarding product descriptions more than two months ago. Sellers have had enough time to correct their product descriptions:

• To remove excessive styles, icons, and emojis
  • To remove links leading to third-party resources
  • To add links to built-in MQL5.com chats instead of third-party messengers
  • further product presentation improvements

Now, all products with poor descriptions will automatically lose their rating points.

Below are examples of two products whose ratings have already dropped:

Example #1

1. Numerous emojis
  2. A Telegram link instead of MQL5 chats
  3. A YouTube link which should have been placed not in the descriptions, but in a special video box in the Screenshots section
  4. Different styles applied to large text blocks
  5. No list formatting where it should be

Fix the errors, split the text into logical blocks, and get a much better description:

Example #2

In this case, you'd need to scroll the page down to get to some meaningful description.

1. Emojis make the description annoying
  2. Huge headlines; long phrases in bold
  3. Third-party messenger links instead of MQL5 chats
  4. Different styles applied to large text blocks

Now, when the description has been fixed, users can easily access the main product information:

Revise descriptions to retain your rating

If you've noticed that your product is no longer featured on the first pages of the Market showcase, you should revise its description. Check out the Rules and make sure your product complies with the service requirements:

1. The Product must not:
    • Include links to third-party resources. All necessary information should be provided on the mql5.com website: in the Product description, in the comments, or in the "Blogs" section.
    • Include links to Telegram groups or other messengers for Product support. Product support must be provided via the Product comments section or via the mql5.com messaging system which supports group chats and channels.
    • Use intrusive features and ads. In particular:
      • Pop-up windows and alerts containing ads or unnecessary information at the program start,
      • Custom panels with links to third-party resources, broker affiliate links, etc.,
      • Comments on charts and text labels with sponsored links.

2. Sellers are not recommended to:
    • Use excessive links in Product descriptions. An exception is made for Signal links demonstrating Product monitoring results.
    • Use excessive text styles in Product descriptions:
      • The Heading style should only be used for headings. It should not be used for the main text or warnings.
      • Do not use bold for large text blocks. Highlight separate short phrases, if necessary. Make sure the description does not contain too much text in bold.
      • Do not use too many Warning blocks.
      • Lists should only be used for clear enumerations. In all other cases use plain text.
      • Do not use long lists. If your Product has a large number of parameters, split them into logical blocks.
      • Do not use special characters, icons or emojis.

If the Product does not meet the recommendations, its rating will be lowered, and it will be displayed in a worse position in the Market showcase. The Administration does not disclose quantitative parameters used for description evaluation and may remove any Product from the Market showcase without explaining which recommendations have been violated. Sellers are expected to use reasonable judgment in presenting their Products in the Market.

Please note that description changes do not immediately affect the rating. You shouldn't expect an instant rating improvement; check your product position after a few days.

Revise your product descriptions, making them clear and understandable. We strive to improve the Market service convenience for buyers.

Soon descriptions will also be assessed based on HTML code quality

Another aspect which we plan to evaluate in the future is the quality of the source HTML code of product descriptions. Don't worry if you're unfamiliar with HTML. Descriptions written and formatted directly on the site have proper HTML formatting. Usually, issues occur with descriptions pasted from third-party editors, such as Microsoft Word. To fix the formatting of such text, use the 'Clear Styles' option in the editor:

After that, format the description using standard editor functions. This will produce an acceptable HTML code, which can be viewed by select "HTML" in the editor panel.

You can find a lot of other code styling services on the web by typing 'HTML formatting' in a search query. Such services find errors, remove unnecessary elements and structure the code, making it pretty and readable.

Improve your product descriptions to attract more buyers!

It's a certainty that the system works badly.

Without any reason or change we go from "good" to "Bad description"
We are waiting several days and we go back into "good description"

There is a big problem in the system, I understand that nothing is perfect, but from 1 to 8 in the rank without any reason and constantly, it has a direct impact on trade, sales, and image what we sell.

It would be really good to correct the problem .....

MetaQuotes #:We also recommend adding product descriptions in all languages available in the MQL5.community.

What's the point of pushing people to use machine translation — other than providing some fun to people who actually speak those languages when Google/Yandex/whatever mistranslates, for example, "volume" as "sound volume"?

How is it that my products go from having a good description to bad description, but I have not changed anything. For many weeks my products was having good "green" now suddenly gone to bad "red" ? This new system is definitely faulty and needs some serious updates.
Reason: