Market Product rating calculation now includes description quality - page 22

 
Davit Beridze #:
from where I can delete?

From nowhere.

 
Eleni Anna Branou #:
From nowhere.
ah I see ok thanks. 
 
When my product was free approx 3 days ago, its rating was #156 now I set price to it, and now its rating is @24837 so I think it is very bad. So how I can improve it, I think rating decides most that my production position in marketplace. So guide me please.

 
Pranjali Agarwal #:
When my product was free approx 3 days ago, its rating was #156 now I set price to it, and now its rating is @24837 so I think it is very bad. So how I can improve it, I think rating decides most that my production position in marketplace. So guide me please.
as you changed your product from free to paid it went to a new cycle of rating. If you generate rating of top on Free Mode it does not mean that when you make it paid it will stay with that rating. You will have to start all again. from zero. Reviews left when it was free will not be shown to them who are actual buyers when you make it paid. 
 
Pranjali Agarwal #:
When my product was free approx 3 days ago, its rating was #156 now I set price to it, and now its rating is @24837 so I think it is very bad. So how I can improve it, I think rating decides most that my production position in marketplace. So guide me please.
Your product's description has too much buletting and numbering, follow the advice in the first post of this topic.