Fisher - page 8

igorad:
Hi,

Main mistake in Fisher_Yur4ik is absolutely wrong calculation of Price Channel.

He calculate Price Channel from 0 bar to Bars instead of calculation from last bar in history(Bars) to 0 bar.

I have corrected this bugs and now you can compare both indicators.

Igor

igorad, does this new version paint the past as the original fisher yurik?

camisa:
igorad, does this new version paint the past as the original fisher yurik?

I'm not Igorad, but I was wathing it from this morning, and it seems to be stable. It didnt changed anything.

Kalenzo:
I'm not Igorad, but I was wathing it from this morning, and it seems to be stable. It didnt changed anything.

I'm not Igorad either! - just wanted to say that I think it's incorrect to say that Yur4ik's Fisher indicator paints the past. Fisher works by checking the highs and lows of the lookback period, and 'exagerating' any deviation outside these values by causing the indicator to turn rapidly. When Fisher is attached to a chart, it may start to turn when prices begin to change direction and may actually complete the 'cross' but if prices then suddenly start heading in the original direction, this cross will disappear, especially if the change happens within a few bars, and there will be no trace of it on the chart! In my opinion, this is more noticable with the Yur4ik indicator because each and every signal in historical data looks like a winner due to the way MT draws the histograms. Personally, I much prefer the 'normal' fisher indicator because all 'crosses' are what the seem - potential turning points.

I think some of it has to do with the FAST and Regular version on FX_FISH..the histogram indicator... if you click on the indicator and hit edit..do nothing then hit ok to exit you will see that last 2-3 bars plus the current one repaint then it will go back then while running it will do it on its own....

Can you tell me which Fisher indicator is the right one and which Fisher indicator is not changing the past 4 bars?

For Igorad:

You said that we will see the new version of PriceChenelStop. Or EA based on it. When can we see it?

Best Regards.

Oligarh:
Can you tell me which Fisher indicator is the right one and which Fisher indicator is not changing the past 4 bars?

For Igorad:

You said that we will see the new version of PriceChenelStop. Or EA based on it. When can we see it?

Best Regards.

English language is official language of this forum.

Otherwise we will not understand each other.

Use some machine translation for example.

Next time I will not translate your post and will delete it.

Oligarh:

For Igorad:

Best Regards.

As I know Igorad developed PriceChannel v6. Besides there is EA based on PriceChanelStop which may be good for D1 timeframe. It is somewhere on this forum.

As to Fisher so I don't know and fully get confused.

Golden Equity - how do you use the Fisher Yur4ik in trading - what time periods etc, do you wait for red/green bars and then jump in? Someone was asking for an accurate indicator that didn't change after the even. Try this one.

Files:

fisher formula

he is fisher formula i found in prorealtime and it plot fisher above and belove 5 and -5 values where is OB OS condition and bet place to take crosing

IF BARINDEX < len THEN

value1 = 0

fish = 0

ELSE

MaxH = Highest[len](MEDIANPRICE)

MinL = Lowest[len](MEDIANPRICE)

Value1 = ( (MEDIANPRICE - MinL)/(MaxH - MinL) - .5) + .67 * Value1

If Value1 > .99 then

Value1 = .999

ENDIF

If Value1 < -.99 then

Value1 = -.999

ENDIF

Fish = 0.5*Log((1 + Value1)/(1 - Value1)) + .5 * Fish

Trigger=fish[1]

a=5

b=-5

ENDIF

RETURN Fish,Trigger,a,b

changed formula

here is changed formula that gives levels above and belove 5 and -5

if someone like to use it draw those levels

i also found good divergance with Fisher indicator look the chart

this version maybe could take us from flat market but i did not look that much back on the charts

good trading

Files:
mt415.gif  25 kb
Reason: