Discussion of article "How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting" - page 15

cher123:
Good day, Is it posible to use one VPS for several trading accounts? If yes, how can I add new trading account to existing VPS? Regards, Alex

Every MQL5 VP server is for one trading account only.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

2020.12.30 11:03:39.417 Virtual Hosting: 6181348 failed to get status for 6181348 failed to execute command

2020.12.30 11:03:29.517 Virtual Hosting: 6181348 failed to connect to server 'MQL5 New York 03'

What should i do here?

HARYANI PUTRA Bombers:
2020.12.30 11:03:39.417 Virtual Hosting: 6181348 failed to get status for 6181348 failed to execute command

2020.12.30 11:03:29.517 Virtual Hosting: 6181348 failed to connect to server 'MQL5 New York 03'

What should i do here?

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your sastraindonesia login and NOT your email.

If you are, try to change your MQL5 VPS server and try again: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

Eleni Anna Branou:

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your sastraindonesia login and NOT your email.

If you are, try to change your MQL5 VPS server and try again: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

It is not possible, I no longer have the option to change server.

The menu is like your screenshot - only without change server.

How long new "Change server" will be appear?

HARYANI PUTRA Bombers:

It is not possible, I no longer have the option to change server.

The menu is like your screenshot - only without change server.

How long new "Change server" will be appear?

Logout and login again here in MQL5.com with your sastraindonesia login.

If the problem persists, contact the Service Desk.

Hihi everyone,

Need some help. Can I move server from Metatrader 4 to Metatrader 5?

My current signal is in Metatrader 5 but my previous remaining server is in Metatrader 4.

Aprreciate any help, Thanks very much.

thhwatt:

Hihi everyone,

Need some help. Can I move server from Metatrader 4 to Metatrader 5?

My current signal is in Metatrader 5 but my previous remaining server is in Metatrader 4.

Aprreciate any help, Thanks very much.

No.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No.

Ok noted with Thanks Eleni! :-)

Hello,

I'm trialling the VPS for an MT4 EA. I have the following issues:

1) Even though I stopped the server, the trial period of 1440 min has expired on a Saturday when no markets are open!

2) I read in the description of the VPS "Open only the charts that you really need. Although there are no limitations on the number of open charts, there is no point in opening unnecessary ones. Color settings do not matter."

I have 20 charts on which I have launched the EA in a kind of dashboard view (see screenshot below). The synchronisation log however, set a message that only max 16 charts are migrated. Obviously there is no way to "see" the VPS to verify. Can someone explain this contradiction?

3) I control the activation of the EA manually depending upon my analysis of markets by pressing the "Auto" button to the top left of each chart individually. Can someone confirm whether during migration, the state of the "Auto" button is also migrated?

Thanks

Narayan

Reason: