Discussion of article "Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS" - page 2

None of my two brokers provide this feature on MT5, which speaks volume about size of users bases by the way. The tenth of the ping stays out of reach.

Hola por favor.

Tengo varias  cuentas suscritas a la comunidad .

Quiero alquilar su VPS  .

Debo pagar $10 USD , por cada cuenta suscrita con diferentes corredores y servidores  ? .

Por favor como identifico donde estan ubicados  los servidores de los diferentes broker ?

He intentado con la prueba gratuita sin exito

Solicito ayuda por favor 

Gracias por su reaponder

comextradingllc:

Hello,

I would like to ask below described specific questions:

I have noted that monthly subscription fee is US$10.00 per virtual hosting account.

But assuming that I have several real (as well as demo) trading accounts with more than ONE Forex Broker, does it mean that I have to register a virtual hosting account for each of the trading accounts that I have with different Brokers? And would this mean that if I have, for instance, five trading accounts with ONE Broker, do I have to pay US$50/month for the five virtual hosting accounts?

OR, can I have a different billing scenario whereby I can maintain more than one trading account with ONE or more Brokers, but have only one virtual hosting account at US$10/month?

I shall appreciate your detailed answers to my questions.

Thank you.

Hello,

I still hope that I shall have detailed answers to my questions, because on a "regular VPS account" I can host as many MT4 traning terminals as my VPS resources can afford.

But with the "virtual VPS hosting" can I host "more than ONE trading account" in "one virtual VPS account"?

Thank you. 

comextradingllc:

I have noted that monthly subscription fee is US$10.00 per virtual hosting account.

But assuming that I have several real (as well as demo) trading accounts with more than ONE Forex Broker, does it mean that I have to register a virtual hosting account for each of the trading accounts that I have with different Brokers? And would this mean that if I have, for instance, five trading accounts with ONE Broker, do I have to pay US$50/month for the five virtual hosting accounts?

Yes. You have to register as many virtual hosting accounts as many trade accounts you want to host.

Hi friends I have some Issues and received following note " Virtual Hosting your environment is not synchronized with hosting server for my account" So what i do now? Thankyou for yours help

II subscribed the VPS but I'm having trouble syncing my account with the hosting, I get messages that failed to eta then "20/11/2014 06: 29: 33 244 Virtual Hosting: 2815 failed migration date to send (receive response failed [12002]), and this "11/20/2014 06: 29: 33 244 Virtual Hosting: 2815 failed migration data to send (receive response failed [12002])

Please some members may give a hint how to solve this comflito. Thank you 

Hi,

I have problem registering a virtual Hosting.
After choosing server, "Error of virtual server registration, no connection to the host server, failed to subscribe Netherlands, cannot connect to host server."
It's like this every server I chose. What should I do?

Files:

Hi, once I signed up and migrated, what do I do next? Is sync same as migrate? Also I have a signal, and after I have the VPS on each order gets copied again. I mean signal opens an order and then same order is copied again. How do I get rid of the copying? Thank you in advance.

JoseFilho:

Hi friends I have some Issues and received following note " Virtual Hosting your environment is not synchronized with hosting server for my account" So what i do now? Thankyou for yours help

II subscribed the VPS but I'm having trouble syncing my account with the hosting, I get messages that failed to eta then "20/11/2014 06: 29: 33 244 Virtual Hosting: 2815 failed migration date to send (receive response failed [12002]), and this "11/20/2014 06: 29: 33 244 Virtual Hosting: 2815 failed migration data to send (receive response failed [12002])

Please some members may give a hint how to solve this comflito. Thank you 

Hello please provide more details.

1 Broker's name

2. Logs from the terminal journal.

Please create new ticket in the ServiceDesk

dogga 2014.12.02 05:57 EN
Hi, once I signed up and migrated, what do I do next? Is sync same as migrate? Also I have a signal, and after I have the VPS on each order gets copied again. I mean signal opens an order and then same order is copied again. How do I get rid of the copying? Thank you in advance.

Please read this article

How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting

If you have any question feel free to ask.

Is this really working or is a scam. I subscribe on 2 accounts,after I synchronized, the accounts didn't trade using EA. I will love to know why and u have not been responding to mails.

can i open it from andr*id cellphone?
Reason: