Discussion of article "How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting" - page 11

I was successful in migrating LIVE account to VPS.

However for my aDEMO account , although I registered twotimes I was notable to. It said I needed to set up environment for migration, It cannot be done from investor account. But these demos are investor accounts. Can anyone help/

Jorge Tasse:

The article doesn't say how many EA/Charts can be migrated to the VPS.

I opened more than 30 charts and attached the EA to each one, but after I tried to synchronize it only migrated 27 of them, tried again, same thing, is there a limit on the VPS?

I know that the max is 100 EA/charts per metatrader, right or wrong?

Answer much appreciated, thanks  

Jorge Tasse:

The article doesn't say how many EA/Charts can be migrated to the VPS.

I opened more than 30 charts and attached the EA to each one, but after I tried to synchronize it only migrated 27 of them, tried again, same thing, is there a limit on the VPS?

I know that the max is 100 EA/charts per metatrader, right or wrong?

Answer much appreciated, thanks  

I understand settings adjustments. Simple vps setup seems not so simple. Is there any way to simplify for those that are not computer savvy. Thanks.

Matthew Todorovski:

Sounds enticing, but I don't like the latency... (my current VPS provider: "2014.11.08 07:11:03.754 '313166': ping to current access point Main is 0.57 ms")

Also, virtual hosting seems too intangible - almost "non-existent" or imaginary! "Somewhere out there in cyberspace..."

That's the answer

I now see the difference a vps makes.
I shall be testing a ea soon that needs the quick speed.
I will let you know.

Excuse me, how I read this, it is the same as vps
I will know soon. I look forward to using it.

Hello, i want to ask, every time i synchronize EA and Indicatior is always failed. I Attach failed repson. Anybody know why?

2018.08.22 17:30:41.509    Virtual Hosting: 5952301 failed to send migration data (receive response failed [12002]) (receive response failed [12002])

Files:
Capture.JPG  31 kb

wayaneka3004:

Hello, i want to ask, every time i synchronize EA and Indicatior is always failed. I Attach failed repson. Anybody know why?

2018.08.22 17:30:41.509    Virtual Hosting: 5952301 failed to send migration data (receive response failed [12002]) (receive response failed [12002])

Must be a coding flaw of your EA.

Maybe if you present your code, someone can help.

Reason: