MQL VPS update with EA issue

Hi;

I am using MQL VPS with an EA bot.

My question is: when I upgrade the bot and re-sync, will the bot get upgraded on the VPS side or uninstalled/installed?

I look the same, but because the bot is an AI-based bot and needs to train, I am afraid that uninstall/install will reset all information and start from the beginning each time I update the bot and synch.

Support not help any one have chat all time no one reply ithink to loking for other

FERAS ABDALRAHMAN:

Hi;

I am using MQL VPS with an EA bot.

My question is: when I upgrade the bot and re-sync, will the bot get upgraded on the VPS side or uninstalled/installed?

I look the same, but because the bot is an AI-based bot and needs to train, I am afraid that uninstall/install will reset all information and start from the beginning each time I update the bot and synch.

Your EA will be updated and reloaded on MQL5 VPS too if you migrate to it.

Now if the reload of the EA will reset all information as you put it, it depends on how this EA is coded.

The EA uses global varibales, will reload reset the global variables on mql VPS ?

FERAS ABDALRAHMAN #:
The EA uses global varibales, will reload reset the global variables on mql VPS ?

Do not double post!

I have deleted your new topic.

FERAS ABDALRAHMAN #:

There is one article: How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting 

And it is written about the following:

Terminal global variables are not migrated to the virtual hosting. If you need to initialize lots of variables when starting a program, you can use reading from files that can be passed using the "#property tester_file" directive.

Reason: