Discussion of article "How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting" - page 14

fabio7774:

Thanks for your feedback but the whole point is that I can't see the "Synchronize expert" menu.

It seems working since my ea performed some trades in the night.

MQL5 VPS controls/settings are below in the Toolbox window after the last update.

Eleni Anna Branou:

MQL5 VPS controls/settings are below in the Toolbox window after the last update.

Understood. That's actually what I am using for synchronizing.

Is there an updated documentation ?  If yes any pointer ?

Thanks

fabio7774:

Understood. That's actually what I am using for synchronizing.

Is there an updated documentation ?  If yes any pointer ?

Thanks

All there is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/322738

Thanks so much for your help.

VPS is great for Automated trading, but what about for MANUAL TRADING?

I have EA that controls max. daily darawdown %. If max DD is reached it closes all existing positions and also any new.

1. If I load this EA on VPS will my manual trades be monitored in real time?

2. Will it mattter if I manually trade from PC and Android?  Will EA on VPS still monitor my drawdown in realtime?

Thanks.

xpeter:

VPS is great for Automated trading, but what about for MANUAL TRADING?

I have EA that controls max. daily darawdown %. If max DD is reached it closes all existing positions and also any new.

1. If I load this EA on VPS will my manual trades be monitored in real time?

2. Will it mattter if I manually trade from PC and Android?  Will EA on VPS still monitor my drawdown in realtime?

Thanks.

Yes, your EA will be able to manage your manual trades (as long as it doesn't require dll) and you can also trade independently.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, your EA will be able to manage your manual trades (as long as it doesn't require dll) and you can also trade independently.

That will be perfect and safe.

Yes,programmer made it without dll need.

Will try it.

Many thanks Eleni

How Can I Physically Log on to VPS and see everything is setup correctly ?

Please I just want to get start on automated trading and I need to outline what it takes for me to start up... 
I would like my trading setup or strategy to alert me via my mobile device any time there's a signal for entry based on my strategy so I won't spend all day in front of my Screen... I would appreciate response to me <Deleted> Thanks 

Good day, Is it posible to use one VPS for several trading accounts? If yes, how can I add new trading account to existing VPS? Regards, Alex
Reason: