The EA Migrated to VPS Stops working after I turn off my Computer

I migrated all charts, EA, inidcators to VPS but I notice the EA stops functioning when I turn off my computer. Can anyone assist with this? 

If you migrated open charts with EA attached (and you can see it from VPS logs/journal) so EA should work.
If EA does not work so it means that EA is using dll (and you can see it from VPS logs/journal).

You should read the logs to understand about what happened. Because you only know and see the information.
Or you can upload here the VPS logs (2 log files) and the users fo the forum will check it.

Thank you for the prompt response. I have attached the log files. Kindly advise.

thank you

Files:
20200618.log  17 kb
20200619.log  20 kb

Is it MQL5 VPS log files?
I think - it is not MQL5 VPS log files (it is Metatrader journal).

----------------

read this thread: VPS Help and this thread missing signal trade about what to check and how to check.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

It is MT4 log sir

nodesfx:
It is MT4 log sir

We/you need VPS log (VPS Journals) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Hooking up my home computer to the VPS

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.11.15 16:22

MQL5 VPS does not work as a traditional VPS. You can use it in order to upload your MT4/5 trading environment onto a virtual server.

So you need to prepare your charts and EAs (or signal subscription settings), that you want to migrate to the virtual server.

After you uploaded and properly setup your EAs on the appropriate currency pairs charts, you click the Auto Trading button on your local MT4/5 terminal.

Then you right click on the MQL5 VPS details in the Navigator window (for MT4) >> Synchronize experts, indicators (or Synchronize signal only, for a signal subscription) or tick the appropriate Migrate option down below in the VPS tab of your Toolbox window for MT5.

Finally you can check that everything was done perfectly in the MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journal and see if you've got something like below, indicating that your migration was succesful.

for experts, indicators

for a signal subscription

Thank you. The EA works perfectly now from the VPS as it should
Reason: