Experts: Renko Live Charts v4.13 - page 9

To add comments, please log in or register
Yasir Ali Khan
Yasir Ali Khan  
fridayda13:

Hi all,

I added the following changes to the current version. I just felt the need to improve the existing version.

I hope you will find it useful and I would appreciate any comments on my additions.

//|   May 14 2018 (TS) (v600.5)

//|            - Restored ATR based box size, from [v4.1 Andrea Jan 20 2014] version

//|            - Changed RenkoBoxSize and Offset to double, in order to handle more precise box sizes to pippets in supporting 3/5 digit brokers.

//|            - Added comments on chart to notify users what should be done [v4.13 Tim Welch Aug 22 2014]

//|            - Added TestingMode, which allows to create offline charts in standard MQL4/5 timeframe constants,

//|              To use Renko charts in Strategy Tester

//|            - Change critical log prints messages to Message Box, for better understanding of the situation

//|            - Added automatic opening of the offline chart, and also an easy opening using "click here" on comments area

==================

Appreciated let us check with the new changes

Tom Sasson
Tom Sasson  

I am happy to announce the newest version of RenkoLiveCharts!

It now uses Windows API file functions to handle even history files of strange symbol names (A certain broker decided to end is symbols with [..r], which MT4 file functions do not know how to handle.

Note: input strange symbol name needs to be false just as the default.

Tom Sasson
Tom Sasson  

I release version 600.9, which now uses M1 chart data, even if we're not on M1 chart or even if we change the base chart during work (intentionally or accidentally).

This can be changed, if desired, using the input TFBaseChart.

Yasir Ali Khan
Yasir Ali Khan  
Tom Sasson:

I release version 600.9, which now uses M1 chart data, even if we're not on M1 chart or even if we change the base chart during work (intentionally or accidentally).

This can be changed, if desired, using the input TFBaseChart.

will give a try on monday
Stephen Jenkins
Stephen Jenkins  

Sadly I am having problems with v600.9  :(

1. One Click Trading doesn't work (Alt + T)

2. Not showing the Buy/Sell ... SL ... TP lines on the Renko chart even though they are on OHLC charts

3. Strange Symbol Name doesn't appear to be working properly ... My broker adds the suffix SB ... WHY ... Cos I'm spreadbetting :)

To add comments, please log in or register