Advisors that work - page 21

osmo1709 #:
Flatochelle
Flatovec.

Sergey Gridnev #:
Flatovec.
Flatboss

Georgiy Merts #:

If there was just one "working" one, it would have been known to everyone by now, and everyone would be using it.

No TS, regardless of its complexity, can work for a long time. Complex TS can earn a lot if we are lucky, but due to the large number of "degrees of freedom" they are extremely unstable, and change their behavior very often. Simple TS with a small number of "degrees of freedom" are much more stable, they change their behaviour less frequently, but their profitability is much lower.

As the result there is no difference between them, all of them need frequent reoptimizations and replacements, with very modest average profit.

Imagine that everyone already knows about and uses this EA, how long do you think it will trade on the plus side? As soon as Faure will understand that someone is cutting his profit, the pricing mechanism will change immediately and no one will gain anything. But this does not exclude the fact that such advisors exist, it's just that no one will give them to you, and thank God for that. The fact that someone can't find something is just one of the manifestations of human nature. I want everything at once, but I do not want to think and learn. That's how I think and that's how it is. They all need frequent "re-optimizations and replacements", so sew a custom dynamic optimizer into the owl, who prevents that? Everything comes with time if you don't give up.

Evgeniy Ilin #:

Imagine the situation that everyone already knows about such an advisor and uses it, how long do you think it will trade on the plus side? As soon as Fora realizes that someone is taking profit, they will immediately change the pricing mechanism and nobody will earn anything. But this does not exclude the fact that such advisors exist, it's just that no one will give them to you, and thank God for that. The fact that someone can't find something is just one of the manifestations of human nature. I want everything at once, but I do not want to think and learn. That's how I think and that's how it is. All of them need frequent "reoptimizations and replacements", so sew a custom dynamic optimizer into the owl, who prevents that? Everything comes with time if you don't give up.

forex will never change the pricing algorithm

but it can make any Expert Advisor go out of the market like a bullet.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

but it can make any advisor get out of the market in a heartbeat.

Of course it can. He walks the Formula.

Evgeny Belyaev #:

Of course. He walks on the Formula.

and it's simple.

one bought it, the other sold it

Try changing the pricing.

There is no way you can change it.

but forex, or rather the system, will find a weak spot in the Expert Advisor before it gives it a chance to make money

and will take advantage of it when the time comes to dump it.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

but it can make any advisor take a bullet out of the market

it has weaknesses and can only beat them on monday morning, manual traders like to leave positions overnight, especially minus ones.

there are many honest, trading conditions that the market cannot sink, otherwise the chart will look weird. it only looks weird during a global frenzy, everyone who has no stops hangs out with an open investment, a 100% plum

it looks weird only at the moment of a global frenzy; all those who do not have stops hang around with open positions and are 100% lost.

Evgeniy Ilin #:

Imagine the situation that everyone already knows about such an advisor and uses it, how long do you think it will trade on the plus side? As soon as Fora realises that someone is taking profit, they will immediately change their pricing mechanism and no one will make any profit.

Exactly!

This is what I'm talking about! There are no such experts, for this very reason. That's why any TS will start to fail as soon as too many traders see that it is profitable.

I'm the one with the unfortunate thousand experts in constant performance tracking. There's a member here who has five thousand of them. I've got the idea from another trader, I do not know how many Expert Advisors he has, but he has at least one thousand. Moreover, I try to make the systems significantly different in order to capture the widest possible range of possible price behavior. With such "fishing nets" any profitable TS is sooner or later discovered and used by many people, and it stops working. At the same time, other systems that did not work before, because no one uses them, begin to work.

That is why I am convinced that there are no experts that work for a long time. All of them need regular adjustments, at the very least. And more often, they need to be completely replaced.

Georgiy Merts #:

Exactly!

That's what I'm talking about! There are no such experts, for this very reason. That's why any TS will start to fail as soon as too many traders see it as profitable.

I'm the one with the unfortunate 1,000 experts in constant performance tracking. There's a member here who has five thousand of them. I got the idea from another trader, I do not know how many Expert Advisors he has, but he has at least one thousand. And I try to make the systems significantly different in order to cover the widest possible range of possible price movements. With such "fishing nets" any profitable TS is sooner or later discovered and used by many people, and it stops working. At the same time, other systems that did not work before, because no one uses them, begin to work.

That is why I am convinced that there are no experts that work for a long time. All of them need regular adjustments, at the very least. And more often they need to be replaced completely.

You contradict yourself! You say "there are no experts who work long", and you suggest another expert consisting of a thousand small experts...

Where is the LOGIC?... Make up your mind: is there a solution to this problem in principle, or does it not exist...?

Georgiy Merts #:

Exactly!

That's what I'm talking about! There are no such experts, for this very reason. That's why any TS will start to fail as soon as too many traders see it as profitable.

I'm the one with the unfortunate thousand experts in constant performance tracking. There's a member here who has five thousand of them. I've got the idea from another trader, I do not know how many Expert Advisors he has, but he has at least one thousand. Moreover, I try to make the systems significantly different in order to capture the widest possible range of possible price behavior. With such "fishing nets" any profitable TS is sooner or later discovered and used by many people, and it stops working. At the same time, other systems that did not work before, because no one uses them, begin to work.

That is why I am convinced that there are no experts that work for a long time. All of them need regular adjustments, at the very least. And more often they need to be replaced altogether.

I held on, but I couldn't hold on. Again about the league. There's a branch of yours for that, which no one goes into.
It's already been understood a hundred times what you're convinced of, why repeat it 250 times. Who's asking you anyway. It's time for some medication or something. It's not our fault your league idea got overturned
Reason: