Experts: Renko Live Charts v4.13 - page 3

Anyone have trouble with this ?

I downloaded the Renko v4.13 on friday night and have it setup on the offline 2 minute chart. But Im curious why it isnt updating now that the markets are live ?

Im curious why this renko update doesnt or am I missing something? To get it to update, I go to my regular chart go to indicator list, then click on renko, then edit. dont do anything, just hit ok. Then go back to the chart and the Renko chart updates

Any help would be nice Thanks

Hi

Thanks for posting the latest Renko!  Awesome!  So, I guess you decide not to market this for a fee as you mentioned.

Any future plans with this? Like making an Automatated trading system using Renko? I would be very interested.  

COGSx86:

Anyone have trouble with this ?

I downloaded the Renko v4.13 on friday night and have it setup on the offline 2 minute chart. But Im curious why it isnt updating now that the markets are live ?

Im curious why this renko update doesnt or am I missing something? To get it to update, I go to my regular chart go to indicator list, then click on renko, then edit. dont do anything, just hit ok. Then go back to the chart and the Renko chart updates

Any help would be nice Thanks

I am seeing Renko offline even after market closed.  It's not indicator, you have to put it on Experts folder.

There is Youtube video how to setup Renko.

CodyBoy:

I am seeing Renko offline even after market closed.  It's not indicator, you have to put it on Experts folder.

There is Youtube video how to setup Renko.

Thank u sir

CodyBoy:

Hi

Thanks for posting the latest Renko!  Awesome!  So, I guess you decide not to market this for a fee as you mentioned.

Any future plans with this? Like making an Automatated trading system using Renko? I would be very interested.  

My website designer is still working on my site for the paid version, it's coming soon. I just finished adding another new feature last week, actually. There is now an option to load in an old offline chart without redrawing all of it. What would typically happen when you remove the EA from a chart and then add it back, it would dump the old offline chart completely and then create it again. This actually isn't ideal, especially if you're dynamically calculating the box size, it will change the entire chart history to that new box size. The new option allows the chart to remain with the old box size, and then any new bars will be drawn with a new size of either a manually defined size or an automatically calculated size. :-)

Anyways... I expect my web site to be ready in a few weeks, thanks for the good feedback and I'm glad you enjoy the free version.

Can anyone give me advice as to where I should go to look at the EA's that are for sale?

maj1es2tic:

My website designer is still working on my site for the paid version, it's coming soon. I just finished adding another new feature last week, actually. There is now an option to load in an old offline chart without redrawing all of it. What would typically happen when you remove the EA from a chart and then add it back, it would dump the old offline chart completely and then create it again. This actually isn't ideal, especially if you're dynamically calculating the box size, it will change the entire chart history to that new box size. The new option allows the chart to remain with the old box size, and then any new bars will be drawn with a new size of either a manually defined size or an automatically calculated size. :-)

Anyways... I expect my web site to be ready in a few weeks, thanks for the good feedback and I'm glad you enjoy the free version.

Great! I would like to check the site when it is up, so be sure to post the site's name or address. One on your profile doesn't go anywhere, so  I assumed it isn't the correct address.

Missing file stdlib.ex4

your renko 4.13 does not give a tick to my EA.

i attach my EA on offline M2.. but not trade at all.

please make a simple EA to see this error;  the chart is moving.. but my EA not update the time in comments  and not playing any sound;

void OnTick()

{ Comment(TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_SECONDS)); PlaySound("tick.wav");

} 

Hows the new version and website coming along mate?
Reason: