Install Renkochart

I am trying to install renkochart with setting 2 min timeframe but when I open offline charts there is no 2min timeframe but when I remove the expert/indicator or script and look in offline charts the two min are back.what to do?

I may guide you. where did you locate the Renko chart. Again, is it on the meter trader 4 or 5? 

Bjorn1:
I am trying to install renkochart with setting 2 min timeframe but when I open offline charts there is no 2min timeframe but when I remove the expert/indicator or script and look in offline charts the two min are back.what to do?
What does happen when you keep the M2 open and re-attach the expert/indicator or script?

Bjorn1:

Use this https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11739 

It works and the offline chart doesn't disappear, even if you change the original chart's timeframe. But I suggest you keep it to M1 because the renko offline chart will also modify if you change it. 

Renko Live Charts v4.13
Renko Live Charts v4.13
  • votes: 27
  • LastViking (Inspired from Renko script by "e4" (renko_live_scr.mq4))
  • www.mql5.com
Trade using Renko Boxes in MetaTrader 4.
Reason: