Indicators with alerts/signal - page 414

hello, you could put an alert email when the order appears? thanks

doda-ema.mq4

Files:
doda-ema.mq4  7 kb

Alert() problem! I think a coder can fix it in 2 minutes.

Hi coders,

I made a little indicator which compares the average volume of the last five bars with the volume of the last bar. A green bar in the histogram shows that the last bars' volume is at least twice as high as the average of the last five bars. That works fine. But the indicator also shows an alert when this happens. The problem is that the alert pops up every time a bar has finished (I use this indicator in the M1 timeframe, so it is pretty bad) and I don't know why.

Can somebody please fix it for me? And it would be very helpful for my mql4-learning when I know what the problem was so that I understand it and can make it on my own next time.

Thank you!!

Files:

Please add alert

Please could someone add an alert to this indicator, I'm looking for a alert when the bar changes colour, much appreciated

Files:

bratcevdg:
Hi Mladen! Can be done: the signal at the intersection of the green line yellow, indications on the M15 were with H4. Sorry for my english ...traders_dynamic_index_ssa_normalize_newbarrefresh.mq4

hi bratcevdg and sir mladen and other seniors,

i want to know the intersection point of the green and yellow line will repaint or not ? and what about the inbuild timeframe in the indicator?

Marbo

Try out this one. It is a bit changed (it will alert at the moment when current bars volume exceeds the average volume of previous bars) but it can be used as a starting point for building further. Alert are alerting only once when the condition is met

Marbo:
Hi coders,

I made a little indicator which compares the average volume of the last five bars with the volume of the last bar. A green bar in the histogram shows that the last bars' volume is at least twice as high as the average of the last five bars. That works fine. But the indicator also shows an alert when this happens. The problem is that the alert pops up every time a bar has finished (I use this indicator in the M1 timeframe, so it is pretty bad) and I don't know why.

Can somebody please fix it for me? And it would be very helpful for my mql4-learning when I know what the problem was so that I understand it and can make it on my own next time.

Thank you!!
Files:

SSA (singular spectrum analysis) recalculates (how many bars mostly depend on the "number of calculations" and "lag"), so yes, it will

debashis:
hi bratcevdg and sir mladen and other seniors, i want to know the intersection point of the green and yellow line will repaint or not ? and what about the inbuild timeframe in the indicator?

elcomepips:
hello, you could put an alert email when the order appears? thanks doda-ema.mq4

Hi Elcomepips,

There's a doda posted here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

post#3182

mladen:
SSA (singular spectrum analysis) recalculates (how many bars mostly depend on the "number of calculations" and "lag"), so yes, it will

thank you sir

and "traders dymanamic index Cssa" repaint also?

@mladen: Great, thank you very much! Much better than before. But one question: I saw that you added the condition i==0 before an alert should be displayed. Why isn't it enough to check lastAlertAt=!Time[0] ? It would be very helpful for my mql4-learning if you explained that.

Thanks for the explaination! I will try to pull it out of the main loop and make some further experiments...

Reason: