Purchased items invisible

When I look in the market tab under purchased items, I only see a few listed. Just two weeks ago I could see all my EA's and indicator there, but I only see 6 of them.

And in the Navigator under the Market I can see all, but I can't attach them to a chart (only the ones that are visible in the Purchased tab).

So what can I do to add and see the ones I purchased? I really need to add one Utility EA to one of my charts.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

I had same issue, and I fixed it on the following way:
I closed Metatrader, delete mql4.market.* and mql5.market.* files, and open Metatrader once again.
And everything was fixed.

Sergey Golubev:
I closed Metatrader, delete mql4.market.* and mql5.market.* files, and open Metatrader once again.

Great. I will try that when my trades are closed. I had one that I wanted to "save" with a utility EA. So now it's not that urgent. So I will try your solution when all trades are closed.

Thank You.

Sergey Golubev:

It worked. The purchased stuff showed up under the tab, but they doesn't show as I have bought them. I can't add them to a chart from the navigator, even though they show there.

So this only solve that they should show up in the Market/Purchased tab. Strange. Any ideas how to be able to add them to a chart as well?

Staffan Ofwerman:

It worked. The purchased stuff showed up under the tab, but they doesn't show as I have bought them. I can't add them to a chart from the navigator, even though they show there.

So this only solve that they should show up in the Market/Purchased tab. Strange. Any ideas how to be able to add them to a chart as well?

If you can not attach them to the chart so it means the following:

your Windows was updated, and you need to delete those products from Metatrader and install them once again (from same Metatrader).
And one activation will be lost by this action.

Sergey Golubev:
If you can not attach them to the chart so it means the following:

your Windows was updated, and you need to delete those products from Metatrader and install them once again (from same Metatrader).
And one activation will be lost by this action.

That's probably the reason. I had updates of Windows turned off but last week it said it had to be updated. Since I'm a Mac user I just updated after all.

So, how do I get rid of the products to update them again. Isn't there a way I can contact mql5 to inform them about this and update my products without missing one activation? Especially when I'm using the same account number.

Staffan Ofwerman:

That's probably the reason. I had updates of Windows turned off but last week it said it had to be updated. Since I'm a Mac user I just updated after all.

So, how do I get rid of the products to update them again. Isn't there a way I can contact mql5 to inform them about this and update my products without missing one activation? Especially when I'm using the same account number.

One activation is lost in case of the Windows key updates (and it is well-known situation).
As far as I know - MetaQuotes company (the service desk) is adding additional activations for all the buyers (it is not added in individual basis).
It was the last announcement about it: Added activations for purchased Market products following Windows 10 Version 20H2 release

Sergey Golubev:
One activation is lost in case of the Windows key updates (and it is well-known situation).
As far as I know - MetaQuotes company (the service desk) is adding additional activations for all the buyers (it is not added in individual basis).
It was the last announcement about it: Added activations for purchased Market products following Windows 10 Version 20H2 release

Thank you again. I deleted the EA's and can now add them again. Great!!

Reason: