Seems MQL5 want to restrict Iranian account - page 8

Thanks for your explanation.

1. Have you heard about that ? Many people passes such a challenge, get a high balance and start trading on that basis.

2. I understand that some prefer to code. So there's a real niche actually appearing, MT has integrated python supports which concretly allow python coders to connect to MT servers, but there's a lot to do there - it may be more interesting for those who prefer to code.

3. Practicing on demo accounts will for sure solve the problem

You know today, big companies where all trading systems are automated, only hire at coders, and when they need a trader, it's to put his experience into code...  Many of them are there around, many have their own website, own company and sell their product in mql or in any other language independantly from the mql store. 

I don't justify either such discriminative measure against iranians resellers, but I think you should just go ahead

Icham Aidibe:

Thanks for your explanation.

1. Have you heard about that ? Many people passes that challenges, get a high balance and start trading on that basis.

2. I understand that some prefer to code. So there's a real niche actually appearing, MT has integrated python supports which concretly allow python coders to connect to MT servers, but there's a lot to do there - it may be more interesting for those who prefer to code.

3. Practicing on demo accounts will for sure solve the problem

You know today, big companies where all trading systems are automated, only hire at coders, and when they need a trader, it's to put his experience into code...  Many of them are there around, many have their own website, own company and sell their product in mql or in any other language independantly from the mql store. 

I don't justify either such discriminative measure against iranians resellers, but I think you should just go ahead

actually I'm one of those people who already started migrating from mql5 even before they ban us as sellers. The banning only slowed me and my team down because now we need to take measures against pirates and group buying kids and stuff like that. But even that is talked about and the measures are planned. We only need time and then our own products will be available in our own website.

Alireza Khodakarami:

actually I'm one of those people who already started migrating from mql5 even before they ban us as sellers. The banning only slowed me and my team down because now we need to take measures against pirates and group buying kids and stuff like that. But even that is talked about and the measures are planned. We only need time and then our own products will be available in our own website.

Those guys selling independantly their product often use DLLs for that. 

Hope it helps 😉

Icham Aidibe:

Those guys selling independantly their product often use DLLs for that. 

Hope it helps 😉

Yup We are planning on doing the same thing. The only way to really secure the product is the third party dll file, which, this website restrict people from using it!!!

Alireza Khodakarami:

Yup We are planning on doing the same thing. The only way to really secure the product is the third party dll file, which, this website restrict people from using it!!!

The EA file as a demo. And the DLL to enable it with the safety mechanism you wish ... Yala ... enjoy since you like coding, you're served 😅👍 

Our payments provider does not accept WebMoney withdrawals for users from Iran anymore. This does not depend on us.

Sorry for inconvenience.

You can try to withdraw to a card or PayPal account.

Even Provider Payment (Interface Webmoney to mql5) has boycotted Iran user

Therefore, they do not allow us to deposit and withdraw from the account

so bad :(

It is really unfair
if your are disabling the sellers options for IRanian CLients according to FATF rules , I must mention that we Iranian people can not use any wire transfer or bank transfer method so it is already enough 

why a website like MQL5 should limit us again because of our goverment mistakes !!!!

do you really think we are supporting terrorism by selling signals ?

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
When a graphical object is created using the ObjectCreate() function, it's necessary to specify the type of object being created, which can be one of the values of the ENUM_OBJECT enumeration. Further specifications of object properties are possible using functions for working with graphical objects.

who knows, the selling activity is boycotted for all iranians, or only for webmoney user iranians?

I am very sorry about what i hear but i do not think this company wants to loose client this is what we choose as mr zarif said

Jabbar Ganji:
who knows, the selling activity is boycotted for all iranians, or only for webmoney user iranians?

All sellers are disabled

Reason: