Seems MQL5 want to restrict Iranian account - page 11

Keith Watford:

We have nothing to apologise for.

We are forum users just like you.

The forum is hosted by Metaquotes but we forum users are not representatives of Metaquotes. You don't consider yourself a representative of Metaquotes just because you are a forum user do you?

Do you, as a forum user, think that you should apologise to Iranian users for Metaquotes actions?

You are right, no expectation for apology from forum users.

We expect from forum moderators to respect the freedom of speech according to community rules.

I spent almost 30 minutes to write a comment here, and I tried my best to not violating any community rules, then it was simply deleted, because it was considered about politics, when I complained politely and referred to rules not prohibiting conversation about politics, I was banned from posting for a day.

I should describe that there's no related category in Service Desk to create a support ticket and it's instructed to post on forum.

This kind of decisions about Iranian signal selling is completely against privacy, personal freedom and human being rights. So by full respect to company rulles, I ask you to find a fair way for Iranian traders as the past.
Best wishes
Naser Fathi

Naser Fathi:
This kind of decisions about Iranian signal selling is completely against privacy, personal freedom and human being rights. So by full respect to company rulles, I ask you to find a fair way for Iranian traders as the past.
Best wishes
Naser Fathi

I think it's because of FATF,

And I'm sure the ban will be lifted after a while.

We have to be patient anyway.

I ask the site administrators, if they find an alternative solution, please apply it.

At least for cases that don't require financial transactions remove restrictions , such as:

Free signals and free products.

Seyedfazel Hosseini:

I think it's because of FATF,

And I'm sure the ban will be lifted after a while.

We have to be patient anyway.

I ask the site administrators, if they find an alternative solution, please apply it.

At least for cases that don't require financial transactions remove restrictions , such as:

Free signals and free products.

FATF is not a new case and the restictions are not related to that.

They said : "We do not provide specific reasons for the rejection.". That's amazing... 

Have anybody succeed in withdrawal of funds after New restriction to Iranian?

I receive the message that " The Webmoney payment system is temporarily unavailable. Please try to repeat the transaction later. "

I don't know this error is related to Iranian issue or not?

Aidin Hasanoghli:

Have anybody succeed in withdrawal of funds after New restriction to Iranian?

I receive the message that " The Webmoney payment system is temporarily unavailable. Please try to repeat the transaction later. "

I don't know this error is related to Iranian issue or not?

Yes

You can not deposit and withdraw at the moment with Webmoney 

Maybe with PayPal

I do not know

no why??????????

I'm sorry that you are participating in this children's game

What sin have we committed to be born in Iran? We are deprived of everything 😔

what a bad condition for Iranian people. politics is very bad