Strategy Tester Report not found - page 13

Mohammed Abdulwadud Soubra #:

BAD NEWS

still problem also with Russian forum 

The problem seems from mql5.com not from the programmers/seller

The service desk reported that they fixed validator.
If you are sure that it is not - write the ticket to the service desk with your example and/or with the link to your post with code.

But as I described above - there is no any universal decision for this issue.
Besides, the decisions (about how the coder should fix his EA to pass validation) are not disclosed; why?
Because the Market needs the EAs which were originally coded with all the codes concerning checking the volume and so on (it is how I understandthis validation).
Why? Because if the coder validated his EA so he understands about this checking and about the protection of his clients from very beginning
(so it is some kind of filter).

There is some general information (I am not sure that it will help with this particular issue but I hope that it may help many coders to pass validation) -

1. Strategy Tester Report not found - forum thread

2. The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market - the article

3. Solving Automatic Validation Problems Arising During Product Submission in MQL5 Market - blog post

@Mohammed Abdulwadud Soubra #: BAD NEWS still problem also with Russian forum The problem seems from mql5.com not from the programmers/seller

It seems you have misinterpreted the information at the links that Sergey has provided.

In all thee cases of those links, the problem was with the EA's code, and not with MetaQuotes validation.

You need to fix your code. I have already pointed out two problems in your example code, but you dismissed them.

In my case, yesterday the error was resolved, but today it is back here.

test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found

By the way, I can't contact the service desk because the button is disabled

Enrique Enguix #:

In my case, yesterday the error was resolved, but today it is back here.

test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found

By the way, I can't contact the service desk because the button is disabled

you are right

Same issue again. Please help to fix

Shivam Gupta #:
Same issue again. Please help to fix

Yup, I got the same error report also!

IT IS A BUG FROM THE MARKET 

Was it fixed ?

Hello, I am having an error "strategy tester report not found" , I have checked everything, there is no error in the code, plus the MT5 code has passed the validation and with same parameters and everything I am trying to pass the validation with MT4 but it shows me this error, and one more thing i would like to highlight over here is that within 1 second or max 2 second, it is failing at the validation tester here, I hope this info will help you to get me a explanation about this.
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.
Reason: